Chapter 24

A/N Sorry it's been a while, schools been crazy, senior year tings yano and mental illnesses its fine tho ill live :/

ANYWAYS 

HOPE U ENJOY MUCH LOVE x

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The two boys awake in one anothers grasps, the blinding sun shooting rays of warmth through the half closed curtains. 

"Remind me to buy you blackout curtains" George mumbles, rolling off of Clays chest to hide his head under a pillow. Clay mumbles an incoherit sentence before rolling onto his stomach, face squishing into the pillow. 

"George?" Clay whispers.

"hm?"

"I asked what time it was" Clay chuckles. George pulls himself from under the pillow, sighing as he pulls his phone toward his face.

"12:43pm" George mumbles before yawning

"We wasted the whole day away?! We have school tomorrow too" Clay grimaces, George simply fake gags before stretching. 

"The joy of returning was short lived I see" Clay chuckles pushing himself to get up. 

"Shut up" George whispers, massaging his aching temples. He loved being asleep, waking up was actually tragic. 

Both boys quickly get dressed into tracksuit pants and shirts, the weather had remained unbearably hot, floridian summers sucked. George plops himself back onto the bed with a heavy sigh, remaining in his daydream as Clay asks him a series of questions he cant be bothered listening to. 

"George? Whats up?" Clay chuckles swiping his hand in a wave in front of georges face.

"What are we" George sighs, evidentally catching Dream off guard.

"Um... Humans last I checked" Clay lets out a loud wheeze as George rolls his eyes before heading toward the door.

"NO WAIT GOGS!" Clay practically screams, tripping over his own feet in an attempt to stop the brunette.

"SAPPYYY" George calls out, smacking his hand flat on Sapnaps head. 

"What the hell is wrong with you" Sapnap giggles.

"Wheres Karl and Duckling" George quirks a brow leaning against the kitchen island. 

"My dear loves are at home getting clothes for tonight" Sapnap shrugs offering a smile. 

"Loves?" George chuckles quirking a brow. 

"Were trying a polyamorus relationship" Sapnap shrugs seemingly caving in on himself.

"Awww I'm proud of you all" George chuckles patting Sapnaps back before rumaging through the frigde for water, then jumping to sit on the kitchen island. 

"Hey losers" Dream calls out immediately snatching the bottle from George. 

"Why do you always do that, you're actually so annoying" George scoffs 

"You love me" Dream smiles placing the water bottle beside George. 

"YoU lOvE mE" George mimicks before jumping off the bench to put his shoes on. 

"LETS GO MAMASSS" Sapnap calls, Clay and George take the front seats, abandoning Sapnap in the back so he could sit beside his boyfriends when they picked them up. The drive was short and sweet eventually meeting Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo at the diner. They all greet one another before ordering food and drinks.