Chapter 28

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

AN/ We're nearing the end :( Nah cause I don't want it to end but It's carried on for long enough. FINAL STRETCH BABIESSS. 5-6 chapters :(

Short chapter besties :) 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TWS: None

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

3 Days later

"GEORGE STOP" 

"THAT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT" George calls back through a chuckle. 

"You two are a worse mix than I thought you'd be" Clay chuckles. 

"HEY, Your sister and I are an amazing duo" George shrugs.

"EXACTLY, don't be jealous because your boyfriend likes me more" Drista responds sassily. 

"WHAT HE'S KNOWN YOU LIKE AN HOUR" Clay calls out before tackling her into the pillows.

"CLAY!" Drista squeals through a wheeze 

"YOU'RE IT" Clay chuckles before jogging toward George to push him toward Drista who immediately tagged Clay again. 

"OH GEORGE!" Clay calls out 

"NO! YOU CAN'T GET ME" George screams jumping over the couch toward Drista

"OH I'LL GET YOU, THEN YOU'LL GET ME, THEN I'LL GET YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!" 

"NO!" George screams before being shoved into the couch where Clay tagged him. 

(Lore reference? LMAO) 

The trio continue chasing one another around for close to an hour before falling into the pillow fort out of breath and too tired to even think about moving. 

"You ever think about how sad Disney movies are?" Drista sighs still gasping for breathe after running for so long

"Ok, we're not going through this rant again let's just go make cake or something" Clay sighs. 

"BUT IT'S TRUE" 

"I'm gonna go get baking paper, you two get the ingredients out" Clay sighs before jogging to a separate cupboard. The house was quite big, the kitchen was huge and George was quite frankly too scared to leave the space of the living room, Kitchen, and Clay's bedroom in fears of getting lost. Clay was scarily wealthy, though he hates that he uses his parents money. 

"Thank you for helping my brother, He's too headstrong to admit he needs help and you honestly do more for him than I've ever been able to do, especially after our parents... passed" 

"I don't know about that... But I definitely know I'll do everything I can to make sure he's ok, you'll never have to worry about him, your biggest worry should be your grades ok" George chuckles carefully sifting flour into a bowl. 

"Your inner perfect student is showing George" Drista wheezes forcing a chuckle from George. Drista and Clay had the same laugh, equally as contagious, equally as loud and both sound equally as painful. 

"Oh hush" George chuckles, they fall into silence, slowly adding all the dry ingredients.

"You really love him huh? Like this is for real..." Drista sighs a giddy smile on her face. 

"Yeah it's for real... I really do love your brother" I never stopped... 

"Well he loves you too, I've never seen him love someone more then you, I mean he will literally do anything you say at anytime, any time he can mention you he does and honestly you live up to everything he says, your really perfect together and my parents would've said the same" Drista shrugs, smiling happily at the thought of her brother meeting his soulmate. 

"What did you say to him? Why is he red? and why are you smiling mischievously?" Clay stops in his tracks holding a box of sprinkles and different cake decorations. 

"None of your business brother dearest" Drista chuckles snatching the box from Clays hands. 

"Took you long enough loser" George scoffs, finally adding the wet ingredients to the batter. 

"Seriously, what were you two talking about?" Clay lightly whispers in Georges ear, his hands sitting against Georges hips, his lips merely touching his ear. 

"We were just discussing... The musical Drista is in" George stutters, hesitantly nodding at Drista with a half smile. 

"Yeah, I'm the lead yanno. Drama club and all makes me quite popular amongst the grade" 

"Ok now we shove this in the oven and decorate later" George cherily says, shoving the pan into the oven. 

"An hour on the clock" Drista shrugs, tossing the timer onto the bench. 

"Lets watch lion king" Clay shrugs, both George and Drista grimacing whilst grunting in annoyance. 

TIME SKIP

"HAKKUNAAA MA TATAAAAAA" 

"ITS A WONDERFUL PHRASE" 

Both Drista and George were now jumping around the living space together, screaming the lyrics to the song

Ironic that they didn't like this movie 30 minutes ago. 

"ITS MEANS NO WORRIES" 

"FOR THE REST OF OUR DAAYYYYYSSS" 

"ITS OUR PROBLEM FREE, PhIloSoPhY-...." (i cant spell) 

TIME SKIP 

"GEORGE!" 

"NO! STOP! WE'RE EVEN NOW" George screams dodging Dristas failed attempts at dolloping icing onto his nose after George sprinkled edible glitter into her hair in retaltiation to Drista dropping sprinkles down his hoodie. Clay simply stood against the archway of the kitchen enterence, despite the twos age gap, George and Drista were equal in height and despite only meeting today the pair were already inseparable. They had spent every minute since they met together, they shared the same weird sense of humour, same bright smile and same inability to admit that they're wrong. 

They would've loved you as much as she does... I know they would... Maybe if they hadn't left us mom would be here telling me how much she adores you George... She'd be ruffling Dristas hair and telling us not to worry about the little things... Dad would tell her to stop babying us and that George is good for me... They would've loved you had their time not run short... Had they not made that choice... Had they not left us... Had they not buried their sorrows in alcohol and drugs. Had they actually been there for us. Had they been FUCKING PARE-

"CLAY YOU GOOD?!" Drista calls out, tossing a pearl candy at Clays forehead.

"What? Yeah I'm good" Clay shrugs before assisting the two in decorating the cake. 

We're all we need... We're enough... 

"You better marry this man or I swear" Drista quickly whispers into Clays ear before running back to George, immediately breaking into song and dance.

Yeah. We'll be just fine on our own. 

"SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SKY MEETS THE SEA"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Yay Happy chapters :D  

I'm sad... and lowkey wanna end it here BUT I UNFORTNATELY HAVE PLANS TO FULFILL. 

Everyones predictions? -------> 

We loving Drista and George duo? I am idc if your not. LMAO

Thoughts? ---------> 

Fave drink? Mines tea :D  -------->

So see you all next chapter my friends. :) 

LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY READING <3 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

3/12/21