Chapter 17

A/n Hi :) I made my alarm dream and sapnap swearing at me to get my ass up :) yooo I'm so hungover my parents let me miss school so that means more chapters. YAAA

Rly long chapter btw... solid 3000 words :0

TW: None :) It's a sappy fun chapter. Sappy... sap.. HAH anyways.

・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Click Click

Georges eyes slightly open to the obnoxiously loud noise of photos being taken. His eyes slowly draw to the two boys sprawled across the bed, Tubbo's head was buried in George's legs, his arms wrapping around them to make some sort of pillow, Tommy had star fished across Wilbur, one arm scattered across Wilbur's stomach, his loud snoring falling straight into Wilbur's side, Wilbur, on the other hand, was placidly laying beside George, one arm under his head whilst the other lay flat against his stomach, elbow resting on Tommy's head. George chuckles as he noticed that they had all evidently gotten cold, snuggling up beside one another, George had huddled into Wilburs side head resting on Wilbur's arm more than the pillow below his head.

Like that

Like that... I'm an amazing artist, I know, let's just... not talk abt it... Tommys face gets me everytime PFT-

"You guys looked so adorable I couldn't help it" Kristen chuckles, reviewing the photos.

"I don't know how Wilbur slept with Tommy snoring right next to him" George giggles stretching out after sitting up, causing Tubbo to slightly stir in his sleep.

"They're such heavy sleepers, I have to break my vocal cords just to wake them" Kristen sighs.

"Just-" George pinches his fingers over Tommy's nose, Forcing the blonde to jolt up to breathe, consequently slapping Wilbur in the face, their groans of confusion ultimately waking up Tubbo.

"Do that" George scoffs, Kristen falls into a fit of laughter as the boys squint their eyes to adjust to the light.

"What the fock man" Tommy sighs gripping his chest.

"You boys have football practice so get up" Kristen giggles.

"You just tried to kill me" Tommy screams, exasperated as his hands gesture wildly.

"You fucking slapped me! You-" Wilbur mumbles rubbing his cheek before shoving Tommy off the bed, a screech echoing through the room before a loud bang of Tommy falling on the floor.

"DICKHEAD" Wilbur finishes

"I'm never having a sleepover with you guys again" Tubbo yawns, groggily leaving the room.

"COME ON IT WAS FUN!" Tommy calls out, following him out of the room.

"You good?" George giggles.