Chapter 7

TWS:

AN/ The next 2 or 3 chapters are gonna be kinda short, just lil filler and cutesy chapters before I stir trouble :)) 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

George, Bad, and Karl aimlessly circle the field, all awaiting the group to finish football practice. The schools' main team would carry them into college football, The Feral boys team consisted of Clay, Sapnap, Quackity, Wilbur, Skeppy, Tommy, and Tubbo. Each member was an intricate part of the team, all of them worked together flawlessly and were 9 for 9 wins this season. They all had a passion for what they were doing, solely focusing on the game yet still having fun through their childish humor. And although Tommy and Tubbo were evidently younger than the rest, they weren't treated any different, they were just as important as the others and were expected to participate at the same level. They all pushed each other to work as well as they did, it was amazing to think about how so many people could work together so well. George never missed the spark in Clay's eye, he always looked so invested and genuinely happy when he was with the team, he often wondered what it felt like to feel that happy and safe. But it always ended with reminding himself that he had that now, the entire group welcomed him openly, they were a largely dysfunctional and immature family that loved one another but their childish humor and constant joking conflict was what made them so interesting. Their constant headbutting was what made them the group they were and George was so glad to be a part of it.

"Heyyyyyyy" Clay calls out before pulling George into a hug, pulling him from the ground, releasing a deep breath. 

"Hi!" George chuckles. 

"Put me down your sweaty and you stink" George chuckles attempting to get out of Clay's grip. 

"Ok, Rude!" Clay scoffs. 

"Who's down to head to the arcade later?" Wilbur calls out. Each of the boys agreed.

"George and I have our assignment to work on" Clay shrugs gulping at his water. 

"Losers!" Tommy chuckles, Clay squeezes his bottle, launching water at the shorter blonde. 

"HEY!" 

"Let the man focus on his studies Tommy, Not all of us settle for 50% in our tests" 

"I'm telling dad you dickhead" Tommy scoffs swatting Wilbur across the head continuously.

"OW TOMMY FUCK OFF, TUBBO KEEP PHIL AWAY" Wilbur calls out as he Tackles Tommy to the floor. 

"NO TUBBO COME ON MAN" Tommy screeches through laughs, Wilbur continuously tickling Tommy's ribs. 

"BOYS GET OFF THE FLOOR AND GET IN THE CAR" Coach Phil screams, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo immediately launching themselves toward the car, sprinting at top speed.

"Good work everyone, I have to get the troublesome trio home, See you all tomorrow" Phil gives a short wave dismissing the group.

"Karl, Quackity you're with me, Bad and Skeppy we'll meet you there, You guys are still welcome after your 'study sesh" Sapnap chuckles, all the boys heading off in separate directions toward their car. Clay starting to tell a story about practice a tad too energetically, George knew what happened seeing as he was there but he couldn't find it in his heart to stop the blondes rambling. 

Eventually, the boys make it to Clay and Sapnaps apartment, the entire house silent as no one was home.  They work on the assignment in Clay's room, Clay silently having a revelation about how he's never been through George's house, and every meetup has been at Clay's, the reasoning was self-explanatory but the curiosity of what the rest of Georges house looked like was slightly driving him mad, sure he had walked through to get to Georges room but he was too tired to care on the way in and in too much of a rush on the way out. He wasn't entirely sure why he cared, it was most likely the boredom at this point, pushing his brain to focus on anything but the task at hand. 

 "I think we're done!" George exclaims throwing the laptop onto the bed, raising his arms in victory. 

''Finally!" Clay chuckles. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Clay shrugs, pushing himself to sit beside George. 

"Sure, I don't wanna be home right now" George chuckles. Clay sighs with relief putting on the avengers, they had begun watching all the marvel movies in order and were finally at infinity war. Halfway through the movie George had passed out, slowly falling to lay on Clay's chest. Clay's hand instinctively drawing to George's fluffy brown hair, a smile growing over George's lips signaling he wasn't completely asleep. 

"You're so adorable when you smile, you should do it more" 

"Shut up" George chuckles, a warm blush growing over his face. 

"Stop blushing Georgie, Take a nap and I'll wake you up when I need to drive you home"

"mmmk" George's mind races from thought to thought, he was currently laying on another man's chest. A man... Clay... His best friend...  Were they even that? He had never had a best friend before but he damn well knew they didn't kiss occasionally, but maybe that was ok. For some reason the thought of them becoming something more didn't panic him, the thought of what his parents would do if they found out terrified him beyond consultation, but who said they had to know? Eventually, George would be co-dependant and financially stable, and when that day came would he really need his parents? What am I thinking, they're my parents I can't just... Leave them... George shrugs off the thought huddling closer into Clay's chest whilst his arms subconsciously tighten around Clay's waist. Both boys absorbed in one another's presence. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Thats chapter 7. YAYYYYYY Gogy's acceptance :) That always means well. RIght? 

*Dramatic music* *Evil laughter* 

AnYwAyS 

Hope you all enjoyed and yeah, don't forget to vote and leave your opinions here -->

MUCH LOVE HAPPY READING <3