Natsumi: Mama, why are you even calling us out here?

Hikari: I just wanted to spent time with my kids.

Takeru: That so much like you, Mom.

(Flashback)

After he received the message, Takeru meet with Aizawa at his office and hand over the permission paper to left the school ground.

Aizawa: What do you need outside?

Takeru: Nothing particularly. Since today is Christmas, Mom asked me and Nee-san to go out for lunch together.

Aizawa: I see.

He know about Hikari and her late husband placed Takeru and Hikari at the orphange. They keep watching of them even though didn't make any contact with their children.

Aizawa: Fine. But come back before night. Tonight, it'll be busy for each students in their dorm for the celebration.

Takeru: I know, Sensei.

He about to leave and saw the book Sora gave to Aizawa before. Takeru didn't seem care as he walk out from the office. Takeru went to his room and change into casual outfit and have scarf tied around his neck. He went to the door and put on his shoes as Jiro walk by.

Jiro: Takeru?

Takeru: *turn around* Oh, Kyoka.

Jiro: Where are you going this early? Though it just almost half way through morning.

Takeru: My mother asked me and my sister to go out for a while.

Jiro: I see. *smile* You finally have time with your family.

Takeru: Yeah. *stand up* Well, see you this evening.

Jiro: Okay. Spent your time with them as much as you can.

Takeru: Yeah.

He walk to the door, open it and walk out. At the dorm area, he wait for Natsumi until she shows up and they head to the city. After that, they head to the school gate and meet with Hikari who wait for them there.

(Flashback End)

They walk through the streets while enjoying their time for a while. The snow is everywhere despite they keep cleaning the area all the time.

Hikari: I take a day off today so I can spent time with you two. I've been dreaming that we can be like this, a normal family.

Takeru: Mom...

Hikari: So, what do you two wanted to do?

Natsumi: Shopping!

Takeru: Hey, Nee-san!

Hikari: Okay, sure!

Takeru: Mom!

Hikari: Just kidding!

Natsumi: What?!

Hikari: Shopping when you still live at the dorm isn't fit enough. If we do that, we need to be like during real family bonding time.

Natsumi: *felt down* No way...

Takeru: *relief sigh* Thank goodness...

Hikari: I'm hungry. Any place you two wanted to go and get something to eat?

Takeru: Hmmm... Then...!

(Ramen Restaurant)

They went to a ramen restaurant. Takeru already eat six bowls of ramen already which makes Hikari and Natsumi suprise. They know Takeru likes ramen, but never expect he would eat that much.