Chapter-42

Alec's POV

     Every touch, every kiss felt different in my body. I was feeling tense, feeling like I had never felt before, but at the same time, I trusted Magnus with every cell in my body.

     Magnus slid down my chest with small kisses. My ribs weren't as prominent as before, but I still looked thin. "You are so beautiful, Alexander..." Magnus muttered against my skin, his little kisses sending chills all over my body. I couldn't speak, only little moans coming out of my mouth. I was breathing heavily.

     Magnus put his fingers on my pants and slowly unzips them and pulls them down. After removing my pants, he slowly went up kissing my thigh. "O-Ohh..." I didn't know this part of my body was so sensitive, each kiss felt tenfold.

     Magnus came up my body with small kisses, kissing everywhere he could reach. He came to my neck, he was kissing my neck and my chin. He reached his hand on the table by the bed and took my inhaler and shoved it between my fingers. "If you feel uncomfortable in the slightest, stop me. OK?" I just nodded, Magnus kissing my collarbones, trying to hold back my moans

     "I need to hear you approve, honey." Magnus muttered to my skin, "Ahh... O-Okay M-Magnus... I'll tell you... I'll tell you to stop..." Magnus smiled contentedly and went down again.

     He was placing kisses on my V-line. My mouth was slightly parted, and I felt like if I moaned loudly, the spell between us would be broken. Magnus hooked his fingers around the hem of my boxers and lowered them. I let out a sigh as my rock-hard dick came in contact with the air.

    Magnus places small kisses on my thighs. Then his lips touch my crotch. "FUCK" I was holding my inhaler in one hand and holding the sheets tightly with the other. "Magss..." I was just a moaning mess under Magnus' kisses. But I needed more and more as Magnus moved his lips down my groin and thighs.

      "Mags... More... Ple... Please..." My eyes were closed tight, I didn't care how needy my voice sounded. Magnus licked his lips and started to kiss the tip of my dick. As soon as Magnus' lips touched my dick, my eyes widened, a feeling I've never felt before. There were a million butterflies in my stomach. Magnus gave little kitten licks on the tip of my dick.

     I was breathing fast. Magnus wraps his lips around my dick, only my tip is in his mouth "Ohh... God.... Mag-Magss..." I force the inhaler to my lips and take a deep breath. I was out of breath, but it didn't take long for me to be out of breath again. Magnus groaned around my dick and the vibration he created sent chills all over my body.

    Magnus mouthed more and more, and his tongue began to roll on my tip. My back arched up and I threw my head back “OHH.. FUCK…” I let out a loud scream, realizing how loud my voice was getting, my face turned incredibly red and I started biting my lips. I was trying to stop my moans.

      Magnus suddenly stopped and uttered it completely, and I whined when I felt the absence. Magnus came close to my face and started kissing my biting lips. I was kissing his lips like crazy, not caring where his mouth was just now. "Don't hold your voices, Alexander..." Magnus muttered to my lips. "I want to hear it all, down to the tiniest bit." I let out a gasp, Magnus descended again. "Besides, you'll breathe easier if you let go." Magnus winked and took my dick in his mouth again.

     "Oh... Ohhh..." I run my hands through Magnus' hair, tugging lightly. I lost myself... I didn't care how loud my voice came out. Magnus' tongue was working wonders, I don't know how much longer I can hold it. "SHITTT... MAGNUSS..." The tip of my dick was touching Magnus's throat, Magnus slowly started taking my dick up and down in his mouth slowly at first, but then he got faster and harder.

     "Oh... Ohh... Ohhh..." I was above the clouds. I didn't feel anything... just enjoying.  Before too long, I had a familiar burning sensation in my stomach. "Imm.. Maggahh" Magnus sped up even faster. I was holding his hair tight... "Mag- Maggah... Ohhh... Magahhh" Magnus wasn't pulling back, but I was about to come.

     Before long, I threw my head back and come in Magnus' mouth with a loud scream. "OH... MY... GOD..." Magnus swallowed it whole. And he took my dick out of his mouth. My whole body was cramped and I couldn't feel my knees.

     Magnus leaned closer to my face. I tried to place kisses on his lips, sloppily and tiredly. Magnus took the inhaler and put it between my lips. I couldn't move my finger. I took a deep breath, after a few minutes my breathing was normal. Magnus was sitting next to me playing with my hair. I sat up and leaned my back against the head of the bed.

    Just as Magnus was about to get out of bed, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me, opening my legs and placing him between my legs. His back was against my chest. "Where do you think you're going?!" Magnus tensed. "I thoug-" I took off Magnus' sweatpants and boxers. I grabbed his rock hard cock. "What did you thought?!" I started jerking him off slowly. Magnus was digging his nails into my thighs. He threw his head back, his head resting on my shoulder.

    "You thought you'd go take a cold shower after you gave me the best orgasm of my life?" Magnus was moaning "Ahh... Alexander... You don't have to-" I started sucking on Magnus' neck while jerking him quickly at the same time. "But I want to do it." I muttered around Magnus' neck.

     Magnus' back was rising and falling. Slow breathing and moaning filled the entire room. "Ahh... Alec..." Magnus was panting. He was obviously close "Shh... Let go darling..." With the last few squeezes, Magnus lay his head my shoulder and cum into my hand.

    He was breathing fast. After a while, after he calmed down, I took a napkin from my bedside table and cleaned the two of us as much as I could. Magnus handed me my underwear, we just put on our underwears and got under the blanket and sunaggled together...

    I was spooning Magnus. I lazily planted kisses on his shoulder and back of his neck. Magnus was just giggling, I wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Thank you darling. It was the best moment of my life." Magnus turned to me, I could feel his warm breath on my face. "You don't need to thank me honey, it was a best moment for me too."

   Magnus and I were kissing slowly. The room was so quiet that only our heartbeats and breathing could be heard. I looked Magnus in the eyes. Could it be possible for one person to love another person this much?

    "Would you like to go out with me on Saturday?" I just whispered, afraid that if I spoke out loud, the moment would be spoiled between us. “Like a date?” Magnus whispered back, "No, not like a date. A date." Magnus smiles and gives me a small kiss on the lips.  "I would love that, Alexander."