Chapter-41

Alec's POV

      *new message from Mags💖*

      "HOLY SHIT!!"

    "Is there something you want to share with the rest of the class, Mr. Lightwood?"

        I covered my mouth with my hand and quickly shook my head. My face was impossibly red. The whole class was looking at me. "Yes class, let's continue."

       Mr. Verlac turned around and continued his lecture. With trembling hands, I picked up my phone again and looked more carefully at the photo Magnus had sent. He looked perfect, I felt like I was going to have an asthma attack just from a photo. I took my inhaler and took a deep breath. "Hey man are you okay?" Jace turned around and asked. I just nodded, texted Magnus under the table

         A: "FUCK!! MAGS! You almost gave me an asthma attack."

        M: "Sorry not sorry, 😘 do you want to join me under the blankets?"

        A: "I'm in class, darling, you have to wait until I get home."

       I turned off my phone and tried to focus on the lesson. But Magnus immediately wrote back.

         M:"But I'm so bored Alexander 😔"

         A: "I know baby I know."

        M: "Would you like me to be with you right now? Sitting next to you, maybe I can ran my hands over your thighs before anyone could see it. "

       I swallowed loudly, noticing my face was getting redder and redder.

       A: "Magnus darling, you know I can't explain anything to anyone if I get hard in math class, right?"

       I could feel Magnus grin across the phone.

        M: "I know, but you made me miss you so much today. Besides, you said we could have fun today."

         A: "Yeah, I said we'd have fun if you're okay when I get home from school. I haven't been back from school yet and I'm not sure you're okay."

        M: "I'm fine, Maryse checked."

        A: "I'm so glad you're okay, darling. 😘"

        M: "How long until the end of the lesson?"

        A: "It'll be end in about thirty minutes,I'll be home an hour at the latest."