Chapter-53

Alec's POV

     Izzy and I came home from school, my mom was at work as usual. "I'm getting changed and going out, I'm staying at Clary's tonight. Do you mind staying at home alone?" I thought for a while. "No, Izzy, no. Maybe I'll call Magnus over to stay here." Izzy nodded and went to her room.

     So I went to my room, I told Magnus that if he got an A on the exam, I would give him a massage, but after seeing how hard he had worked all week, I gave up. I was sure Magnus would get high on the test, but still, even if he didn't get an A, I would still give him what he wanted.

   I started to search the internet for what I can do until Izzy leaves the house. I had a few things on my mind but wasn't sure yet. So I thought it would be okay if I looked at a few things on the internet.

   Well, the internet is deeper than I thought. When I typed 'Sexy massage' in the search, the things I guessed didn't come up.

   After surfing the internet for a while, I heard Izzy's voice coming out of the house downstairs and I immediately started to get ready.

    First, I took out the massage oils I bought for today and placed them on my bed. Then I took out the candles in my closet and placed candles all over the room. I took the towel that Magnus used every time he stayed here and placed it on the bed. I liked the look of the room, the room was lit only by candle lights and it was slightly dark.

    Finally, I stood in front of the mirror and thought about what to wear. After looking in my closet for a while, I mustered up my courage and pulled out one of the black leather pants I bought with Magnus last week.

   I wore the leather pants, they looked good on me. At least I was sure Magnus would like it. After hours of 'sexy massage' research, there was only few things I was sure they would be usefull, and one of them to wear nothing.

     I was only wearing leather pants, I was looking at myself in the mirror and suddenly my phone rang. Magnus said in a very cheerful voice that he had gotten an A+ in the exam. I was sure he would get high, I was very happy for him but I only said one sentence "Be at my house in an hour." With that, I turned off the phone and placed it on my desk and continued getting ready.

     My body looked a lot different than before, I didn't have ribs popping out, I had abs that were starting to form slightly. I took one of the massage oils lying on the bed, sprayed some on my hands and then started to run my hands over my body.

     I guess that's the most usefull thing I've seen on the internet all day. My body looked much brighter thanks to the oil, my whole body looked more detailed. I took one last look at myself in the mirror, took a deep breath and encouraged myself, then waited for Magnus.

    About half an hour later I heard a knock on the door, I had left the door open for Magnus so I waited for Magnus to invite himself in. A few minutes later I was standing by the bed and Magnus entered the room. His eyes opened wide as he entered. "A-Alexander?!" I approached Magnus and slowly started to take off his jacket. "Yes love?" Magnus swallowed, I confused, he knew I was going to surprise him with a massage, why was he looking so surprised?

   "Umm, w-when did you prepare all this stuff? I-I found out almost an hour ago that I got an A on the exam." Now I understand why he was surprised. "Because I knew you'd get an A." I placed feathery kisses on his neck as I took off Magnus' sweater. "Besides, I would have given you a massage even if you hadn't gotten an A because you deserved it."

   Magnus didn't speak, didn't react, I pulled back "Are you okay darling?" Magnus just nodded, keeping his eyes on my body. "J-Just you... y-you look so hot. I mean, look at you, fit perfectly on leather pants, and your body. Damn..."

   Magnus ran his hands over my chest, "Is there something on your body?" I scratched the back of my head and shyly pointed to the massage oils on the bed. Magnus raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "Umm... I applied it to make my body look better. I looked online an-" Magnus started to laugh. "Alexander, did you search the internet to give me a massage?" I just nodded and Magnus came closer to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "You are so sweet." I immediately pull back. "We have things to do right now besides kissing, I think I had a promis to you to keep."

   I put my fingers on Magnus' belt and started to open it first I took off his pants and then I was going to take off his underwear but Magnus grabbed my hands

    "What are you doing?"

    "I'm getting you ready for a massage, don't worry, you can cover your lower parts with a towel after you lie down on the bed."

    Magnus nodded and lay down on the bed after completely undressing, I felt my heartbeat quicken as I saw his perfect body. "Are you sure no one's coming home? If Maryse or Izzy sees me like this, I don't think I'll ever be able to look them in the face again."

     I let out a small chuckle and started kissing the back of his neck. "Don't worry darling Izzy will be staying at Clary's tonight, and Mom's shift won't be over until morning." I whispered into Magnus' skin. Magnus let out a gasp every time my lips touched his skin.

    We both spoke in whispers, as if fearing that the atmosphere would be disenchanted. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, my excitement finally subsided from the moment I saw Magnus in front of me. I leaned into Magnus' ear and whispered, "Are you ready to begin?" Magnus swallowed and nodded eagerly. I found one of his sweet spots behind his ear and started kissing him

     "Okay, calm down and leave yourself to me darling..."

Hi everyone.
First of all, I hope you've enjoyed my story so far.
I'm going through a busy week, there may be disruptions in sharing daily chapters, so I wanted to share a few extra chapters ahead.
I hope you will like it.
As I said, I am going through a busy period, so I do not have time to respond to all the comments one by one.
But thank you all for your nice comments, they make me very happy.
Don't worry, I will get back to all of them when I have time.
If you liked my story, don't forget to comment and vote.
Thank you all.
Stay healthy.

                 -Love, A.❤️