Chapter-18

Alec's POV

      Magnus walked to the bathroom and I followed him. "Hey" I kissed Magnus's lips sweetly "Hey" Everything was great now, I thought I wanted to be alone all night but I was so happy when Magnus came to me.

     Magnus took off his pants, tossed them in dirty basket, and turned on the water. My eyes immediately fell on his naked body. "Shit..." When I agreed to take a shower together, I forgot that we both had to be completely naked.  I don't remember ever blushing this much in my life, I told him we could take a shower together but I have no idea what I'm doing. "Hey, are you okay?" I just nodded.

     Magnus slowly approached me
"Look, Alec, if this is all too much for you, we can stop right away. I just want you to be comfortable around me, I want to make you happy, I want to give you pleasure." I bit my lip and started playing with my fingers

    "I know, I know I just uh... uh... well... I've never done any of this before and I don't want to do anything weird and make you uncomfortable.  So I said we could take a shower together, but I've never showered with anyone before and I don't know what to do." Magnus gave me a sweet smile and held my hands,

    "You wouldn't do anything to make me uncomfortable. Don't you think I know that this is your first time doing all of this? I know you've never had a boyfriend before and that's fine with me, I want you to try everything with me. Now all you have to do is take off your pants and get under that water and leave yourself to me. Can you do that for me, Lightwood?"

     I took a deep breath and smiled,
"Y-Yeah, I can."   I took off my sweatpants and threw them in the dirty basket. I could feel Magnus' eyes on me.

    I've always felt insecure about my body  but now Magnus was looking at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

    Magnus took my hand and we stepped into the shower together. The hot water pouring over us it relaxed our muscles. Magnus ran his hands over my bare chest,

    "Now I'm going to wash your hair first and then wash your body,  you can wash me too if you want, no pressure."

   "I really like this."

    Magnus smiles at me and grabs my shampoo from the shelf, squeezes it a little and starts running his hands through my hair. He started massaging my scalp slowly, I've never felt so relaxed before, I closed my eyes and suddenly a small groan escaped my mouth.

     "Ahh... mmm... t-that f-feels sooo good"

    "I'm glad you like it dear." I suddenly opened my eyes. "I want to wash your hair too." Magnus smiled and nodded.

      I sprayed some shampoo on my hands and did the same to him as Magnus did to me, he had a small smile on his face and I thought, 'I think he likes it'.

     Me and Magnus washed each other for a while in the shower and then rinsed off. Hot water was still flowing over us.

     Magnus reached out to turn the water off, but I took his hand before I he turn the water off. Bringing Magnus in front of me, I wrap my arms around him from behind, rest my head on his shoulder, and whisper in his ear,

      "Can we stay like this for a while?" Magnus smiled and put his hands on my arms, "Of course honey, we can stay." I gripped Magnus tighter and shook us slowly from side to side.

     "What else are we going to do today?"

     "Hmm, let me think, first we have to pack your bag, then we'll go to my house. When we get to my place, we'll have a light lunch first, then we can watch a movie or you can complete your unfinished drawing. In the evening, we can lay a blanket on the floor in my backyard and have a nice dinner."

   I placed small kisses on Magnus' neck.  "Sounds great."  My bare member was touching Magnus' bare hips, and I could feel myself starting to harden. Magnus felt it too.

   As I continued to kiss down him neck, Magnus turned his head to the side, making room for me.

     "ahh... Alec.."

      "Yeah babe?"

      Magnus turned to me and I could see the lust in his eyes. "I would really love to continue, but your mother will be here soon." I push Magnus against the bathroom wall as his back hits the cold wall and he lets out a gasp,.

      "ahh.."  I leave wet kisses down his neck. When I got to his chest, I took his one nipple into my mouth and started sucking. Magnus tangled his fingers in my hair, "Ahhh.. Alecc.."

    Suddenly, before I knew what was happening, Magnus turned us around and my back was against the wall. Magnus looked at me from head to toe and started planting kisses on my protruding ribs.

      "You're so beautiful... so so beautiful..."

      "Magnusss..."

       Magnus started kissing my lips, I felt his hard member rubbing against mine. It felt even better when there was no fabric between us

   "Ahh... maghh.. imm.. that feels so -ahh- g-good.." Magnus started kissing the bottom of my ear "do you like it dear?" I dug my nails into his back and was sure it left marks

     "uh... i love it.. Ahh maghh.."

     "Yeah honey?"

      "Ahh maggahh... Uhh.. c-can you t-touch me? Ahh.. pleasee?" Magnus tangled his fingers in my rock-hard cock. I let out a loud moan as he took my cock in his palm "ahhh.."

    As Magnus moved my dick up and down, I felt my whole body tremble. I bit my lip to keep from screaming with pleasure. Magnus ran his other hand over my lip

    "shh baby calm down.. And don't hold your voice, I love hearing those noices"

    "Ahhh... Maghh... you're amazing.."

      I was out of breath. I grabbed Magnus's dick and started jerking hım off at the same speed as he did. Magnus laid his head on my shoulder, "Alexander... uh... f-faster.." I did as he said.

     "Ah ah ahaa Alec.. I'm.. I'm so close.."

     "me too.."

     I felt my own orgasm as I jerk off Magnus fast. "Ahhh maghh ... ah ah ah" we both cum into each other's hands in loud moans at the same time.

    "That… that was amazing, Alexander."  We were both out of breath. Magnus hugged me tightly. After our breath was in order, we cleaned up and got out of the shower.

Heyy everyone. 👋🏻
   I hope you enjoyed my story so far.
   Don't forget to vote if you like my story.
   Let me know your comments and suggestions.
  Stay healthy.

                                                                          -A. ♥️