Chapter-34

Alec's POV

     Magnus and I entered the exhibition area, it was more crowded than I expected. As soon as I walked in, my eyes opened wide, the whole place looked gorgeous, the light-colored walls and simple decorations made the already beautiful artworks look more appealing.

    "It looks amazing." Magnus put his hand down my waist "Yeah honey looks really amazing. Let's go to your section I'm dying to see the artworks made by my talented boyfriend." I smiled at Magnus and we went to my section together, where I had paintings on four large canvases and two pencil drawings.

    Magnus' eyes widened when he saw my paintings. "Oh my god Alexander, I knew you were talented but these look amazing. Look at those colorings." Magnus approached my drawings and paused in front of one of them, "Alexander honey?!" Magnus spoke without taking his eyes off the picture.

    I always wondered about his reaction to this painting I made, I thought maybe he wouldn't understand my posting, but now I was sure he understood. "Yes darling?" I approached Magnus and stood behind him. "Why does this painting look different than the others?" Magnus was right, my other paintings have a darker theme, but I used a lot of bright and vibrant colors in this painting. There were even glitters in some parts. "Because I did it for someone." Magnus turned to me with a confused expression on his face, I put my arm on Magnus's shoulder "What do you see when you look at this painting when you look carefully?" Magnus took a long look at the painting.

    "Imm... I see bright colors, I see a silhouette of a man with cat eyes in the dark in the middle. Why did you draw a man with cat eyes?" I take a deep breath, get behind Magnus and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. "Because when I started drawing this, it was going to have a dark theme like the others, so there's a blackness in the middle, but later on, a perfect man whose eyes I made to look like a cat and who also gave a cat shape to his eyes with make-up took me from the dark to the light. I wanted to do something for him too. And I wanted to completely change the theme of the painting and make it lively, colorful and fun like him. I didn't have the courage to completely draw the man I dreamed of, so I created a silhouette with the image I had in mind." I placed a kiss on Magnus' neck, "I hope you like it, honey."

    Maynus turned to me, his eyes filled with tears. "I-Is this for me?" I smiled and just nodded. "A-Alexander, t-this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Thank you very much. I-I lo- i don't know what to say. I'm really happy. Thank you so much you are the best."

    Magnus hugged me tightly, as if he had found someone he had lost for years. Magnus broke from my embrace and looked into my eyes, his brown eyes filled with tears, I wiped the tears from his cheek with my thumb. "Oh Alexander, all I want to do right now is kiss you." I smile and place a small kiss on Magnus' lips, I feel so happy right now that I don't even care if someone we know sees us.

    Magnus and I stared at the paintings for another while. About half an hour later Clary, Jace and Andrew arrived. "Heyy, welcome." Jace hugged me.

    "Hey man, these pictures look great."

    "Yeah Alec, they're all amazing."

    I smiled at Jace and Clary for their kind words. Magnus was constantly checking things on his phone. "Magnus, are you okay? You checked your phone seven times in the last twenty minutes, are you waiting for something?" Magnus smiled at me, "No, Alexander, everything is fine."

    We had a great time together at the exhibition, while Magnus came over to me and Clary while were are chatting. "Alexander, when we get out of here, shall we go to my house?" I looked around first, "All of us?" Magnus rolled his eyes at me, "No. Just you and me."