Chapter-48

Alec's POV

    "Magnus I swear to God-"

   "What?!! I didn't do anything."

    I rolled my eyes. We were trying to study with Magnus for our exams next week. It's been a few weeks since our conversation with Magnus and everything was better. Magnus was with me every second. We slept together most nights, and on the nights we didn't sleep together, Magnus would text me from time to time throughout the night.

     Magnus and I were lying on our stomach, studying math in Magnus' bed. But Magnus had other things on his mind.  “Magnusss stop that…” Magnus had our legs crossed and he was lying almost on my back. "What should I stop, Alexander?" He had a mocking smile on his face, "You're literally poking me." Magnus leaned close to my ear. "But Alexander, my hands are in front of you, how can I poke you?"

     I took a deep breath and felt my face turn red. We had done a lot of things with Magnus, but I still couldn't help blushing when we talked about these kinds of things. "Not with your hands. You're poking me whit your-" I could hear Magnus chuckling. I licked my lips and turned us in one swift motion, placing myself on Magnus. I grabbed Magnus' wrists and pinned them to the top of his head.

    Magnus' lips parted slightly. I moved closer to his neck and started to kiss his neck just below his ear "We really need to study." I muttered to Magnus' neck, "Umm... Alexander... We've still got a all week. Why are we in such a hurry?" Magnus's voice was barely a whisper, stirring under me.

    “Because…” I kissed Magnus on the lips. After every word, I was placing little kisses all over his face. "We need to get high in the exams. Andddd I don't want to be challenged the day before the exam." Magnus chuckled. "I have to go home..." I muttered as I kissed Magnus's lip, "Stay whit me." Magnus whispered, "You know I want this so much, darling, but I have to go home." Magnus just nodded.

      "Also I think we should work alone from today." Magnus groaned,

     "Why is that?"

     "Because you can't keep your hands off me, and that's how all our study ends." I sat on Magnus' lap and gestured to the two of us. "But I like how it ends..." I got up from Magnus' lap and started packing my books. "By the way, it's you who can't get your hands off me."

   "EXCUSE ME!! "

   "You heard what I said, you were the one lying on me just now. I innocently wanted to study math, but you Lightwood, you seduced me." Magnus had a sarcastic voice, i rolled my eyes

    "But all evening you-" Magnus was grinning, and I finally realized what he was trying to do. "You know what Magnus, you're right?" Magnus looked at me with surprise,

   "Am I right?"

   "Uh huh. We shouldn't jump on each other until our exams are over. Let's wait until the exams are over."

   Magnus' eyes widened, "WHAT?! Shall we wait?" This time it was my turn to grin. "Yeah. You can also innocently study math at ease." I approached Magnus. "No kissing... No making out on the couch.... No showering together..." With every step I got closer to Magnus, Magnus swallowed dry. "But-" I turned around and bent down to put my books in my bag.

    I suddenly felt a weight on my back. Magnus pressed his chest against my back, pulling me towards him. Magnus wraps his arms around my waist from behind and starts kissing my neck little by little, with each kiss I throw my head back more and more to make room for him. "Sorry Alexander, you're right." Magnus muttered against my neck, I could hardly contain myself from moaning as his hot breath touched my neck. I bit my lip, Magnus played his game forward and started biting my neck, he found one of my sweet spots and started sucking on it.

    “Ahh… Magnuss.” Noticing my voice getting louder, I bit my lips and tried to hold back my moans. Magnus was grinning at my skin. He swung me around in his arm, now we were facing each other. Magnus pushed me against the nearest wall and started kissing my lips. As soon as our lips touched, I opened my mouth and inserted his tongue. Magnus was quickly kissing and biting my lips. All my moans disappeared between our lips.

    Magnus' hands were on my face, deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around Magnus' neck and Magnus is biting my lips. "SHIT!.." We were both out of breath. Magnus backed away quickly as we tasted blood between our lips. He touched my lips with his finger

     "I'm so sorry Alexander, I don't understand how it happened. I lost-" I kissed his lips again before I could let Magnus finish talking. We were both panting. "I'm not sorry... It's okay." Magnus was smiling.

     "I should go now."

     "Are you sure you don't want to stay here?"

    "I'm sure Magnus, also like I said, this was the end. We wait until the exams are over." Magnus rolled his eyes,

     "At least let me drive you home."

     "I'll go myself."

    Magnus took my hand and we went downstairs together. "I'm driving you. End of the discussion." I just nodded. Me and Magnus went to his car and drove off together. The ride was quiet enough, about fifteen minutes later we were at my doorstep.

   I kissed Magnus on the cheek, "Thank you for driving." Magnus tucked my hair behind my ear, "Only for my dear one." A small blush appeared on my face. "Just to be sure, you said the wait talk to piss me off, right? Or you don't want me to wait almost two weeks without kissing you, do you?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Go home, Magnus. I love you."

     I got out of the car and walked home, Magnus waited for me until I walked in the door. I entered the house and a few seconds after closing the door I heard the sound of Magnus' car leaving.

   "Hey stranger." I was startled by the sound from the kitchen. "Izzy what are you doing alone in the dark?" Izzy pointed to her plate on the table. "I'm hungry... Would you like to eat something too?" I sat next to Izzy.

    "No thanks, Magnus made me eat enough."

    "Aww how cute." Izzy ran her hands through my hair. "Stop that Izzy." She rolled her eyes and continued to eat her food. "Seriously Alec, I was starting to think you forgot your way home." Izzy looked depressed,

     "Hey are you sure you're okay?"

     "I'm sure it's just… You spend all your time with Magnus, mom can't be there because she's already working, not to mention dad. Clary and Jace have been side by side all the time since they've been together. I feel lonely." I could understand Izzy. We haven't been able to spend any time with Izzy as Magnus has been having trouble leaving my side lately.

    "I'm sorry, Izzy. It wasn't right for me to leave you alone like this." Izzy lifted her head from her plate and sighed, "I know, Alec, I know... I just had to spend all day with Simon and Andrew today. Do you know what it's like to be exposed to all of Simon's comic book references?" I started to laugh, which made Izzy even more angry. "I'm serious, Alec, I'm not even talking about Andrew. He kept asking about you and Magnus every three minutes." I was confused. "What why?!" Izzy got up to pick up her empty plate and place it in the dishwasher.

   "I really don't know, Alec, but I think Magnus is right Andrew has feelings for you."

    "You're wrong Izzy, he's just trying to be friends, plus I'm in love with Magnus."

    Izzy moved closer to me and started stroking my shoulder. "I know, big brother. I know, just be careful, I don't want anyone to do anything to upset you." I got up and placed a kiss on Izzy's forehead.

    "How about hanging out after school tomorrow? Just you and me, like the old days. We can do whatever you want all day." Izzy's eyes lit up and she started jumping, "Really Alec? Yeeyy... You're the best..." Izzy wraps her arms around my neck,

   "What about Magnus?"

   "I'll talk to him, don't worry."

    Izzy nodded and headed for the stairs to her room.

   "Alec?"
  "Yeah?"

   "Magnus can come with us too. I want to spend time with both of my brothers."