Chapter-32

Alec's POV

     Almost a month has passed. Everything was going well in my life. I completed all my missing lessons in school, I was back to being a nerd like before. My parents' divorce proceedings had begun, and everyone in the house seemed happier without my father. My mother was laughing more, and Izzy was more attached to me in my father's absence. I wasn't complaining about it tho. I handled my father's absence well.

   My eating habits were getting better, yes there were times when I really had a hard time, but Magnus was with me every second of it.

    Things got a lot better with Magnus in the last month. Everything I had dreamed of seemed to come true, yes me and Magnus weren't fully together yet, but we did some really fun stuff. Really fun stuff... We were still in a secret relationship, we didn't say anything to anyone and we were both happy about it.

    Finally, as of last month, our friendship with Andrew has progressed further. We started to spend more time together. He's fun, he understands art, we have a lot in common. Magnus still thinks Andrew likes me but I don't think so, he's just trying to be friend. Magnus trusts me and I trust him completely, so there was never a jealous fight between us. 

    Today I finally had a painting exhibition. The exhibition, which was postponed last time due to several disruptions, was to be held tonight. I was very excited, I had participated in exhibitions before, but for the first time, I would have a section of my own and more than one painting in an exhibition.

    I was snapped out of my thoughts by Magnus' sweet voice, "Hi handsome." I immediately smiled at the nickname "Hey, how are you?" Magnus leaned against the locker next to me. "I'm fine, but I'd be better if I could kiss my boyfriend for good morning." I looked around and saw that no one was around, I placed a quick kiss on Magnus' lips.

    "Come on, Alexander, you know I didn't mean that." I put my hand on Magnus' shoulder and we walked to math class together "I know you didn't mean that, but that's all you're going to get right now." Magnus scowled. We entered the math class together and there was no one else in the class. "What time is it?" I looked at my watch. "Twenty-five minutes before class starts."

    Magnus turns around, closes the door, grabs me by the waist and helps me sit on the nearest table. I chuckled at Magnus' eagerness, "Magnus, what are you doing? Someone can coming any minute." Magnus placed himself between my legs and started kissing slowly down my neck. "I know, Alexander, but I couldn't take it anymore. I only thought of you until I got to school."

    I ran my hands through Magnus' hair. "Mmm.... Magnuss" Magnus deepened the kiss to my neck, found my sweet spot and started to suck on it "Ahhh... Magss..." Magnus lifted his head and started kissing my lips. As soon as I started kissing, I parted my lips and Magnus began to explore the inside of my mouth with his tongue. All my moans came out like a silent whine with Magnus' kisses. "Alexander..." Magnus was moaning into my mouth after a while he started biting my lips "Ohh... God..."

    I felt a tingling in my pants if we didn't stop now I would be painfully hard by the end of school. "Magnuss... we need to stop..." I groaned. Magnus walked away, putting his forhead on mine, we were both out of breath. "Shall we go to the exhibition together tonight? I'll come and pick you up at home after school." Magnus' voice was almost a whisper. "I really like this." I whispered back. When we were both sure of our breathing, we took our seats and Magnus sat next to me again. There was sexual tension between us during the whole lesson, but we had to wait until after school.

    I couldn't focus on any lesson until the lunch break, my mind was only on Magnus. Lunch break came, I went to the cafeteria and sat at the table where our friends were sitting. Ever since Jace and Clary started dating, they've been inseparable and have been sitting side by side all the time, while Izzy was trying to force Simon to watch something on her phone.