Not two minutes later I'm smirking to myself when I feel a pair of cold hands make their way from my lower back to the front of my waist, soft lips dancing around my back randomly. I turn my body to face the culprit, smiling down at the red-haired goddess in all her naked glory. My hands move to her hips and I gently rub them up and down her sides, bringing my lips down to hers. The kiss is slow, passionate and full of feeling; I make sure to give her bottom lip attention as I pull it between my lips before pulling it down slightly and pushing my tongue into her mouth. 

Wanda sighs against my mouth at the feeling of my tongue exploring the inside of her mouth, as she gently pushes her tongue against mine. My hands pull her hips flush against my body, hers wrap around my neck holding onto the baby hairs. I squeeze her hips earning a small gasp that allows me to remove my lips from hers and slowly start moving them down her jaw. I allow my tongue to dance along her skin as I move my lips along her jaw to her ear and decide to press my tongue against her ear. Wanda's head tilts backwards as I breathe hot air into her ear, my sighs of pleasure from all the skin on skin contact causing her body to shiver in anticipation. I smirk against her ear when I take it between my teeth, giving it a few small nibbles before pulling on it slightly and releasing it so I can move my kisses down her neck. 

A moan fills the shower when I sink my teeth into her pulse point, her head flinging backwards as her nails dig into my neck. I move my kisses back up all the way to her lips which instantly capture mine in a rushed, messy and sloppy kiss. We pull away from each other when air becomes necessary and we rest our foreheads together, Wanda's eyes dark with lust and I'm sure mine are the same. I bring a hand up using the backs of my fingers to gently stroke her cheek, her eyelids flutter at the feeling. I bring my lips to her ears, as I grip her jaw with one hand, my other one gripping her hips as I push her back against the tiled wall, a gasp escaping her lips at the impact. 

"You've been such a good girl for me today princess." I feel her hip shift in my hand as she tries to push into me but I simply put more pressure on them, keeping them against the wall. 

"I...fuck…" her head presses against the wall as my hand that was on her hip cups her core and I moan into her ear at how wet I find her.

"Baby girl you're soaking." Her eyes flutter open as she pushes her forehead back against mine, her lips ghosting mine.

"Are you keeping your promise?" I smirk against her lips as I move two fingers to circle her clit in slow gentle movements, her hips bucking at the sudden feeling.

"I always keep my promises, baby. And what did I promise you again?" I apply more pressure to her clit, her heavy pants and sighs warm against my lip as her hips sink against my hand more trying to get me to the one place she needs me. 

"You promised…." She swallows harshly when I replace my fingers with my thumb and slowly dip my two fingers in her entrance before pulling out. 

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." Her hand grips onto my neck as she pulls my head against hers. 

"You promised to make me cum." I nod at her as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth, my eyes darting down to watch the movement.

"I did indeed. But you're going to need to do one thing for me if you want to cum tonight baby."

"Anything." I smirk at how submissive she is being.

"I need you to stay quiet tonight, to the best of your abilities. You think you can do that for me?" 

"Yes, yes. Yes." Her breathing is heavy, her voice trembles. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please make me feel good, fuck me, use me, claim me. I'm yours, all yours." My brain freezes momentarily at her words but I quickly recover and I push 2 fingers into her entrance without warning, and her hand rushes to her mouth to conceal the loud moan that vibrates in her throat.