Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes

Start from the beginning

Idunn: Lady Sothis. I present Naruto Uzumaki Milano, Karin and Haku.

The lady known as Sothis yawned again and looked at the three but had her focus on the blonde man named Naruto.

Sothis: Hmm. You interest me, come to me. I wish to have a look at you.

Naruto just looked at the two girls before he looked back at Sothis and nodded and walked to her. Sothis observed his posture and body and gave a soft smile.

Sothis: Ha. You've peaked my interest. You should be grateful for you are the second person to interest me.

Naruto nodded and bowed his head in respect.

Naruto: it is my honor Lady Sothis.

Sothis: Oh! And you have amazing manners. Tell me. Beneath which moon and what day you were born?

Naruto looked at her and was a bit confused. He didn't know what she just asked him. Sothis chuckled a bit before she explained herself.

Sothis: I'm asking What month you were born on and the day.

Naruto: O-Oh right. Hehe. Well I was born on October 16th.

Sothis: Ah yes. You were born on the Red Wolf Moon. Just like that other man.

Naruto: Other man?

Sothis nodded and got up from her throne and was levitating which kinda freaked out Karin a bit and Haku stayed neutral like she was used to seeing people float. She then went to Naruto and got a closer look at him before moving her gaze to Idunn and Fae.

Sothis: Idunn. Take Naruto's friends and let them stay at one of our special rooms. I wish to speak to our blonde individual alone.

Idunn: Of course my lady. Karin, Haku. Please.

The two girls nodded following Idunn and Fae. Karin took one last look at Naruto before she caught up with Haku and the others leaving Naruto alone with Sothis.

Naruto: I'm not sure I understand what is going on Lady Sothis....did I...Did I do something wrong?

Sothis: Oh no. Gods no. Trust me if you had did something wrong, I would've had ended you a long time ago. Come, walk with me.

She began to lead ahead and Naruto followed the floating lady while walking around the Castle and admiring the view of Falcon Coast.

Sothis: As I said before, you've peaked my interest. Something about you makes me want to know you more.

Naruto: As much as I love that offer Lady Sothis-

Sothis: Please. Just call me Sothis.

Naruto: Oh uh of course Sothis. A-as I was saying, as much as I love to tell you all about me. I'm afraid I'm on a time schedule.