Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 2

Start from the beginning

"You better not."

"I got it."

"Rule number two, Don't be in my business. Whoever I choose to have over my house or in my bedroom is my business and my business only. Don't question me about shit I got going on in my house."

".....Okay"

"Rule number three, Don't be coming in and out of my house at all times of the night. You are an adult and you can do whatever you please but you won't be coming in my house after midnight"

I shake my head but I agree to it "Okay"

"Rule number four, Don't bother Megan when she's here."

"Hold up , since when did you and Megan start talking again?"

I can't stand Megan . Definitely not the type of person I want around my kid.

"Let me refresh your memory of rule number two. Rule number two, Don't be in my business. Got it?"

I roll my eyes "Whatever."

"Don't get an attitude with me. You came to me needing help remember?"

"Is that it?" I ask trying not to get annoyed with her.

"That's it for now until I think of something else" she says

"Aight cool . I'm bouta take my stuff to the room."

I grab my shit and take it to the guest room.

Who the hell do she think she be talking to? I can't be here too long. Already getting on my damn nerves.

Later On .....

"You wanna hit this?"

I look over and see Nicki standing at the door with a blunt holding it out to me.

"Yeah" I say and I grab the blunt from her hand and take a hit

"So tell me what happened." She says as she comes into the room and sits on the bed.

I blow out the smoke and say "Ain't much to tell. She just been trippin lately."

"Trippin for what though?"

"Everything. This last argument was just the last straw for both of us."

"What was the argument about?"

You ..

"Oh so I can't be in your business but you wanna be in mine?"

She laughs "Yes, that's how it works. Now tell me"

"It was about you. Well you and Sky."

"Why would y'all be fighting about me? What does my baby have to do with anything?"