107 - Austin North/ Topper Thornton ( Outer Banks )

Start from the beginning

" I respect you, " he states.

" You legit just slammed my head into your dashboard. Really? You respect me? " I ask him, which causes him to sigh. 

" Touché, my point is that I hope you know. I do respect you, even if I don't show it okay? " He asks me, I nod towards him. 

" You hate me though, because I'm not rich like how you are. And everything that's in between, so yes you may respect me, but you don't like me. It's the benefit of your mother and my mom are friends, and they respect each other highly, " I comment, he nods towards me. 

We finish the scene and watch as the others start doing their scenes. Austin and I continue talking and having good conversations. He's truly a really good guy. And I'm happy I got the chance to be apart of this amazing opportunity. 

Throughout the filming and into the post production, Austin and I got close. I mean I got close with everybody, but I would have to say him and I got close in a different way. More... romanticized way I guess. Fans instating started shipping us, once they saw how we acted with one another. And once our scenes emerged. They all loved the idea of Topper and Evangeline being together. And they also loved the idea of Austin and I being together as well. 

We've made jokes about it, but that's just because of who him and I are. We're always being asked if we're together, and we always say the same thing. 'No, we're just friends.' 

Now we're about to start filming season 3, and I am overly excited. I've been told a little bit about season 3 for Evangeline, and truly I think it's going to be a good storyline. At the end of season 2 it was shown that when Topper is looking out into the ocean Evangeline is on his back, and she's talking to him. 

Which kinda shows that the two of them are getting closer. She was placed in the hospital at the end of season 2, because she saved JJ from being ran over by a car. 

" JJ! No! "  Evangeline screams running towards him and pushing him out of the way. Being hit by the car in the process. 

" NO! LINA! NO! " Kie screams towards her. She's flown down the road, and all of the Pogues run down to her. 

" Lina wake up! Wake up! " JJ screams towards her. " Why did you do this?! " He screams towards her. JJ started running after the car, but the car just sped off. " You're going to pay you dick! " He screams. 

" JJ we have to get her to the hospital! " Pope screams at him.

It was an intense screen, and there were a lot of sad scenes that followed. Pretty much everyone had a hear to heart to her, and it was saddening. Those were some of the easiest days, because all I had to do was lay in a hospital bed. 

" With season 3 just being announced what do you think is going to happen with Topper and her? " Clare asks me. 

" Honestly I have no idea, I think it will be an interesting plot line if they want to go down that route. Kinda having it in an idea that they will know more about their relationship. I think it would be an interesting path to go down, but I'm also saying that because I love being able to work with Austin he's fantastic to work with, " I tell her. 

" Will we find out how she's doing? " She asks. 

" I would hope so, I do think that's definitely an option that will be pushed into, " I tell her, she just smiles towards me. 

Austin's P.O.V. 

" So you're telling me that you've had a crush on this girl since you started Outer Banks, and you never have told her? " Jonah asks me, I just groan nodding my head.