Chapter 35

THE PAW Patrol took the Air Patroller to Foggy Bottom, for it was faster than the Mission PAW Cruiser. They flew across the sky toward the island that was shrouded in fog.

Meanwhile, Sweetie was flying her vehicle toward Foggy Bottom also. "Busby, we have to beat that pesky PAW Patrol to Foggy Bottom" Sweetie said.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

Sweetie made it to Foggy Bottom. She landed her flying vehicle near the lair, which then transformed into a roadster again.
Sweetie jumped out of her purple roadster and ran into the lair. "Mayor Humdinger! Mayor Humdinger!" she called.

"Sweetie? What makes you come here?" Mayor Humdinger asked. "The PAW Patrol are coming to Foggy Bottom!" Sweetie exclaimed.
"OH NO!" Mayor Humdinger yelled. His previous lair was much bigger and had many rooms. But after Ryder and the pups destroyed it, his new one was built smaller without any extra rooms.

Only a kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. He had no where to hide the throne, the crown, the treasure and the Princess's birthday presents. He had everything sitting in the main area of the lair.
If the PAW Patrol came in and saw everything, they would for sure know it was him and Sweetie who took the royal stuff.

"What are we going to do?" Mayor Humdinger asked. "I'm going to take everything and hide it somewhere else" Sweetie said, "I'm not going to let the PAW Patrol take the throne, crown and treasure. If I can't be queen, then no one will".
"While you hide the stuff somewhere else, I'll distract the PAW Patrol" Mayor Humdinger said.

Sweetie got in her purple roadster and drove it into the lair. She then got out and started putting the throne, crown and treasure inside. "These presents are not important to hide. They can take it" Sweetie said.

Mayor Humdinger, Harold and the kitties were waiting outside for the PAW Patrol.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

The Air Patroller made it to Foggy Bottom. "Oh no! Here they come!" Mayor Humdinger panicked. The Air Patroller landed near the lair.
Ryder and his pups came out.
"Mayor Humdinger, we need to take a look inside of your lair" Ryder said.

"Why should let you?" Mayor Humdinger asked. "The lair has some private things that we don't want you to see" Harold said.
"Like what? There is nothing private to hide" Chase growled.

"We are trying to find the Princess's throne, crown, and treasure. So we need to look inside your lair" Marshall said.
"Well, I didn't give you the permission to look inside my lair. So you can't and if you do, you guys are very rude" Mayor Humdinger said.

"Mayor Humdinger, are you the one who stole the royal stuff from the castle? Your acting very protective of your lair which is something you don't normally do" Ryder said.
"ME?! Why would I steal the royal stuff of the royal Princess?" Mayor Humdinger said.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

"Oh no! What should I do? If I leave the lair with the stuff in my roadster, the PAW Patrol will see me and they'll right away know that it was me and Mayor Humdinger who stole the stuff" Sweetie said, looking around in a panic.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

"I feel that it was you who took the stuff from the castle" Ryder said. "Pups, you know what to do". The pups ran at Mayor Humdinger, Harold and the kitties.
They started barking furiously and growling.

As a punk, Mayor Humdinger started screaming and running. Chase ran at him and bit onto his pants, ripping them off of Mayor Humdinger's behind.
Mayor Humdinger was left with only shorts.
Chase then leaped onto Mayor Humdinger and grabbed his purple hat, then took off with it.

"My hat!" Mayor Humdinger screamed. He began running after Chase.
Marshall, Rocky and Rubble knocked Harold over and started covering his face in drool. "Get off of me! This is why I hate pups!" Harold yelled, as he was being covered in saliva.