Chapter 24

THE next day after the storm, Ryder and his pups were busily planning things in the house. Ryder told the pups about his dream he had when he was eight, about him being a rescuer and leader of a team called the PAW Patrol.
"That's more like a vision about your future" Chase said.
"And it's actually coming true" Skye said. "I never thought it would become true" Ryder said.
"Why don't we call our team the PAW Patrol" Marshall suggested.

"That's what I was thinking" Ryder said. "That's a great name!" Rocky said. "We're also going to have a headquarters, where we receive calls and prepare for rescues" Ryder said. "That's pawsome!" Skye squeaked.
"This is so exciting!" Marshall said. "Not only will the headquarters be for receiving calls and keeping our rescue equipment and gadgets, we will also be living there" Ryder said.

"Wow!" the pups breathed. "We're actually going to live in the headquarters?" Chase said. "Yup" Ryder said, "we will be receiving calls all day and maybe even night, so it's a suitable idea to live in the headquarters, that way we won't have to keep going from house to headquarters" Ryder explained.

"Makes sense" Chase said. "The headquarters will be called the Lookout like in my vision" Ryder said. "And I will be building all the gadgets that each of you need to be a rescue pup".
"What kind of rescue pup will I be?" Skye asked. "Skye, your going to be a pilot pup, who will perform air rescues" Ryder said.

"Oh my! I love flying!" Skye barked.
"Chase, you'll be a police pup" Ryder said. "My dream has come true! I've always wanted to be a police pup!" Chase said, his tail wagging super fast.

"Marshall, you'll be a fire pup" Ryder said. "Ryder, I don't think I can become a rescue pup" Marshall said. "Why?" Ryder asked confusingly.
The other pups looked at Marshall with confusion. "I'm really clumsy on my paws" Marshall said, "I'll only mess up things for you guys".

"Marshall, don't let your clumsiness stop you from reaching your dreams. You always wanted to be a fire pup and you will.
I'm going to be doing exercises with you that will help you become more steady and balanced on your paws" Ryder said.

"Your actually going to do that?" Marshall said. "Yes Marshall, you are my pup and I am here to help you with any problem you have" Ryder said. Marshall, who was sitting next to Ryder, licked him on the cheek.
"Your the best" Marshall said. Ryder giggled and scratched Marshall behind the ear.

"What will I be?" Rocky asked. "Since you love recycling, you will be the recycling pup who keeps trash and repairs things that need to be repaired" Ryder said.
"That's great! Ever since I left the Recycling Center in Adventure City, I missed repairing things and building new things" Rocky said.

"And lastly, I'll be leader of the PAW Patrol" Ryder said. The pups howled will extreme excitement. "Ryder is going to be the best leader ever!" Chase said.
"And you pups will be the best rescue pups ever!" Ryder said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Later during the afternoon, Ryder made a sketch of the Lookout and got some constructors to build it.
Tomorrow he was going to start building the gadgets.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

"Harold! Do you see this?! Ryder is becoming a rescuer!!!!!" Mayor Humdinger yelled up to his lungs. "So?" Harold said, spinning the chair around to face his uncle.
"The next step is going to be that Ryder will destroy us!" Mayor Humdinger yelled.

"Us? You mean you" Harold said. "The way your acting goes to show that your a punk". "No I'm not!" Mayor Humdinger screamed.

"Anyways, what's the next plan?" Harold asked. "Tonight, we're going to destroy what  the constructors are building from the Lookout" Mayor Humdinger said.
"And we're going to destroy Ryder's ATV. Just to get him mad".
🐾🐾🐾🐾