Chapter 33

RYDER spent two months in Barkingburg. He really missed being in the Lookout with his pups. But he didn't have to miss it anymore. His two months in Barkingburg were over. The new equipment, gadgets, and headquarters were completed.
Now Ryder was finally going home, but he still couldn't relax. He and his pups had a mission to complete.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

Ryder was walking back to the castle. It was late evening and he had just finished on the last gadget. Everything was completed.
Ryder got back to the castle.
"Hey Princess" Ryder said. "Hi Ryder, is the equipment and vehicles ready? Two months has passed" Princess said.

"Everything is complete. I'm going to call the pups and tell them. Then I'll go back to Adventure Bay to pick them all up and then we're coming back to Barkingburg" Ryder explained.
"That's awesome" Princess said.

Ryder ran upstairs to his room and pulled out his pup-pad. He called the pups.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

The pups were playing with a tennis ball in the mission room when Ryder's call came in.
"Wyder's calling" Zuma said, running to answer the call. The pups gathered infront of the screen and Ryder popped up.

"Hey Ryder!" the pups said, all wagging their tails. "Hey pups, guess what?" Ryder said.
"What?" the pups asked.
"I'm coming to get you guys now" Ryder said. "OH MY GOODNESS!" Chase gasped.
"Yaya!" Skye screamed.
The pups started howling with extreme excitement. "Please huwwy!" Zuma barked.

Ryder laughed lovingly at his pups. "I'm on my way" he said. When the call ended, the pups immediately ran into the elevator and went down.
They waited outside of the Lookout, watching for Air Patroller. Their tails were wagging fiercely and their eyes were widened with excitement.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

Ryder packed up his stuff and went downstairs. "Your leaving now?" the Earl said. "Yeah, but I'm coming back because we have a royal mission" Ryder said.
"But I just want to say thank you so much for allowing me to stay in the castle for two months. And thank you so much for having the patience to wait for two months.
I promise that we will bring back the throne and crown" Ryder said.

"Your welcome at any time to stay in the castle" Princess said, "it was nice having you here. I wish there was a way to pay you for doing so much work in two months".

"It's alright, we don't need any thanks or payback" Ryder said, walking out of the castle and to the Air Patroller.
The door opened and Ryder got in. He sat in the seat next to Robo-dog. "Robo-dog, put your metal to the pedal" Ryder commanded.

"Arf arf" Robo-dog barked. The Princess and the Earl waved to Ryder as the Air Patroller took the sky.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

The pups had been staring at the sky for a while until they heard the sound of an engine. The Air Patroller came into sight.
"Ryder!" they all howled. The Air Patroller landed carefully on the grass.
The door came down and Ryder came walking out.

All of the pups immediately dashed at him and leaped at him with full force. Ryder fell to the ground and was buried under many pups.
Chase pushed his way to Ryder's face and started licking him nonstop.
Ryder laughed as so many ticklish tongues rasped across his face.

"Your finally here!" Chase said. "I can't believe we were away from each other for two months" Ryder said, as he sat in the grass with all his pups around him.

Chase licked Ryder one last time. "I got you pups something" Ryder said. "What is it?" Rubble asked.
Ryder fetched his luggage from the Air Patroller. He opened it up and pulled out a bag of royal pup-treats.

"Wow!" Rubble's eyes were wide with eagerness to eat everything. "Royal pup-treats!" Chase barked.
"Yummy!" Skye squeaked. "Can we eat the entire bag?" Rubble asked. "Why not? You guys have been such good pups for two months" Ryder said, pouring pup-treats into each pup's bowl.

The pups ran over to their bowls and gobbled up the treats. Ryder and his pups spent the evening together.
They played a game of frisbee. Then they laid down in the grass, the pups were all crowded around Ryder.
When the sun started falling from the sky, Ryder told the pups that it was time to head to Barkingburg.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

Ryder and his pups got in the Air Patroller. The door went up and the Air Patroller took to the sky, toward Bakingburg.
"Alright pups, we have a big mission" Ryder said, "on the Princess's birthday, the throne, the crown, and the presents went mysteriously missing. It's up to us to find the thief.
It's going to be hard because two months went by and the thief must've went far away somewhere with the throne and crown. So this calls for a Mission PAW!".

The PAW Patrol logo on the big screen in the Air Patroller turned purple.
"Woah! A Mission PAW!" the pups breathed. "You all have new equipment, vehicles and outfits" Ryder said. "Wow! This is so cool!" Skye said.

"Robo-dog, put us in stealth mode" Ryder said. "Ruff!" the robotic dog barked.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

The Air Patroller flew into Barkingburg. From the water, a round and large secret entrance to the new headquarters emerged from the water.
"Woah!" the pups gasped.
"Pups, welcome to the Mission PAW HQ!" Ryder said. The Air Patroller slowly went inside and landed.

The entrance closed and submerged back under water. Ryder and the pups got out of the Air Patroller. The pups were staring around in awe. "Time to suit up Mission PAW style" Ryder said. The pups howled and everyone ran into the elevator.
The elevator stopped at the big purple PAW Patrol logo. Ryder and the pups were suited up in Mission PAW style.

"These new outfits are so cool" Rocky said. The elevator stopped at the mission room. They got out and ran toward the big screen.
The pups lined up infront of their leader.
"PAW Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!" Chase barked.

"For this mission, I'll need Skye" Ryder said. "Your going to search for the thief from the air. If you find any hints of the thief, then report them to me".
"This pups gotta fly!" Skye barked.
"Rocky, I need you to come with me. You will use your new radar scanner to look through walls in search of the throne and crown" Ryder said.

"Green means go!" Rocky said. "Chase, I need you to go to the castle and sniff the floor for any strange scents. I know it's been two months and there probably aren't any scents, but you never know what you could find.
And plus, you have an extremely strong sense of smell" Ryder said.

"Chase is on the case!" Chase barked seriously. "Alright, Mission PAW is on a roll!" Ryder said.
Then a new vehicle came out of the floor. "This is the Mission PAW Cruiser!" Ryder said. "Wow! It's so amazing!" Zuma said.
"Look at our new vehicles!" Rubble said.

The pups new vehicles were being put into the Mission PAW Cruiser. "Where's your vehicle?" Chase asked. "I have it on my back. It's a foldable skateboard" Ryder said.
"Wow! A foldable skateboard!" Chase said. Ryder got in the Mission PAW Cruiser, followed by the pups.

"Robo-dog, put your metal to the pedal!" Ryder  commanded. "Ruff ruff!" Robo-dog barked.
The pups sat on the seats and their pup-belts clipped around them.
A door lifted up and the Mission PAW Cruiser went driving down a long underground driveway.

Above, a piece the ground lifted up and the Mission PAW Cruiser came driving out.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

The Mission PAW Cruiser was parked near the castle. Ryder sent Chase to the castle.
Skye took off in her new Mission PAW cycle. She pressed a button which transformed the cycle into a flying vehicle.
Ryder took his skateboard from the his back and threw it on the ground. It unfolded and was ready for Ryder to ride.

He then put on his Mission PAW helmet. Rocky took his vehicle also and off they went.
The remaining pups stood at the Mission PAW Cruiser.