Chapter 14

RYDER, Chase and Marshall were looking through different cities and towns. "Look at that one, Adventure Bay!" Chase pointed with his paw. "It sounds just like Adventure City, just Bay instead of City" Marshall said.
"Let's check it out" Ryder said.
Ryder clicked on an article that was based on Adventure Bay.

Adventure Bay is a town of peace and friendship. It's a community where everyone knows each other and everyone is happy to lend a helping hand to their  friends.
Adventure Bay was not named Adventure Bay for no reason.
This small town is where adventure takes place everyday, whether it be it small or big.
From the bay to the mountains, Adventure Bay is under the control of the best mayor in the history of mayors.
Her name is Mayor Goodway, the kindest, the sweetest, and the most caring mayor in the history of mayors.

She also has a beloved purse-pet, a chicken who goes by the name Chickaletta. Mayor Goodway considers Chickaletta as her deputy-mayor. Adventure Bay is a town for people who are searching for a place to call home, a place to have real friends, and a place where there is adventure, whether it be small or big.

"Wow!" Chase said. "I wonder if Adventure Bay is really real. It seems too good to be true" Marshall said. "Look, there's pictures" Ryder said. Ryder clicked on the photos.

Photo 1: Mayor Goodway is standing infront of Town Hall with Chickaletta in her red purse.

Photo 2: An image showing Adventure Bay from up high.

Photo 3: Captain Turbot playing with Wally in the bay.

Photo 4: Jake and some other skiers skiing down the slope of Jake's Mountain.

Photo 5: Adventure Bay's flag on top of Town Hall.

Photo 6: Alex and Katie helping Mr. Porter load his truck with crates of fruit.

"So Adventure Bay really is real" Ryder said. "I think that's the perfect place for us" Chase said. "But how are we gonna get there?" Marshall asked. "That's something I have to plan" Ryder said, "but I promise that we won't be in Adventure City for much longer".
🐾🐾🐾🐾

In Adventure City's prison, James and Jessie were in a prison cell. The police had said they had to be in prison for three years.
"At least we don't have to stay in prison for like ten years" James said. "Well, three years is still a lot. That's a long way from now" Jessie sighed.

"I can't believe Ryder got us in prison. He's not my son at all" James said. "He's not my son either. I don't know who his parents are" Jessie said. "We're definitely gonna have a baby girl when we get out of prison" James said.
"What should we name her?" Jessie asked.

"I don't know" James said. Jessie just exhaled a long breath. "I guess we're just gonna spend three years in this cell" she said.
Then a man walked to their cell. "Here's lunch" he said. He opened the cell and gave James and Jessie their food.

"Gross" James said, looking at the plate. Jessie was looking at the food with a disgusted expression. On their plates was an egg that was half boiled and half raw, a hotdog that was boiled only, and bread that had been put in water for one minute.
"This is life in prison" Jessie said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Miles and miles away in Foggy Bottom, Mayor Humdinger and Harold were watching the drone from the computer.
"OH NO! He's gonna come to Adventure Bay!" Mayor Humdinger yelled. "Why does that even matter? He's not coming to Foggy Bottom" Harold said. "Are you slow? Ryder is obviously gonna find out about me because the whole Adventure Bay knows about me" Mayor Humdinger said.

"And when he comes, all I'll do is fight him off" Harold said. "That's not what we're going to do!" Mayor Humdinger said, "here's the plan".
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ryder and his pups had decided on Adventure Bay. But they didn't know how to get there. Ryder sure didn't have any money to travel by plane.
"Maybe we could just walk to Adventure Bay?" Marshall suggested. "Silly Marshall" Ryder laughed. "We really don't have anyway to get there" Marshall said.

"Marshall, with our three smart brains thinking at the same time, we create one super smart brain that can think of plans or ideas no matter how impossible it seems" Chase said.
"Your right" Marshall said.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ryder said. "Hear what?" Chase said. "I don't hear anything" Marshall said. "I hear something. It sounds like a helicopter" Ryder said.
"I think I hear it now" Chase said. "Me too! My ears are picking up the sound of a helicopter" Marshall said. "Why is there a helicopter around?" Ryder said.
_____________________________________

🐾If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to comment and vote. Your support means everything to me🐾