Chapter 20

RYDER woke up early, he didn't want to waste his day. Today he was going to look for his pups.
As Ryder threw aside the covers, he glanced at Skye who was curled up in a tight fur ball. She snored lightly as she slept deeply. "She's so adorable" Ryder said.
Ryder walked to the bathroom, took a fresh shower and brushed his teeth.

He put on a yellow t-shirt that had a big red R in the middle, which stands for Ryder. He then put some dark blue pants. After putting on clean clothes, Ryder gelled up his brown hair with his favorite hair-gel.

"Skye, time to get up" Ryder said, petting the small pup. Skye lifted her head and blinked the sleep from her magenta eyes. "Time to get up" Ryder repeated.
Skye yawned and got up. She leaped off of the bed and stretched out her limbs.

"I had such a good sleep last night" Skye said, shaking her light brown fur. "I'm so grateful that I don't have to sleep alone anymore". "I'm happy for you" Ryder said, "you really deserve a good life after living on that island for two years, all alone".
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ryder and Skye had breakfast. Ryder ate some eggs with sausage, and so did Skye. "So how are we gonna find your pups?" Skye asked. "I was thinking about that last night as I was going to sleep" Ryder said.
"I'm going to ask Mayor Goodway if I can buy a jet for free because I need to find my pups.
I'm sure she'll let me. Once I get a jet, we will head to Adventure City. My pups could most likely be there" Ryder explained.

"That's a great plan" Skye said. Suddenly the doorbell started dinging. "Who could that be?" Ryder said.
Ryder opened the door, only to gasp in shock.
"Chase, Marshall" was all he could say.

Chase and Marshall's tail was wagging super fast. The pups jumped on Ryder and started licking the boy's face.
Ryder laughed at the pups' ticklish tongues went across his face.

Ryder sat up when the pups got off of him. "How in the world did you guys find me?" Ryder asked.
"We kept looking" Chase said. "We thought we may never find you but we didn't give up" Marshall said.
"Wow!" Ryder breathed.
"And who's that?". "Meet Rocky. He's the one who helped me build that jet over there. We could've never done it without him" Marshall said.

"Hi" Rocky shyly said, "you must the Ryder". "Yes I am" Ryder said. "Who's that?" Chase asked, looking at Skye.
"Pups, meet Skye. I couldn't have survived if it wasn't for her" Ryder said.
"I like your name" Chase said. "Thank you" Skye said.

"Since I adopted Skye, I will be adopting Rocky" Ryder said. "Really?" Rocky barked with joy. He licked Ryder's face and wagged his tail. "Pups, let's have fun" Ryder said. "Tonight, you guys will tell me how you found me and I will tell you what happened to me".
All four pups howled together with joy and happiness.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

Yesterday when Ryder had first arrived at Adventure Bay, Carlos told him about many places he could go to.
Ryder took the pups to Jake's Mountain.
Marshall, as his usual clumsy-self, bumped into piles of snow and got stuck.
His clumsiness was something funny to everyone. Despite being clumsy, Marshall continued skiing with Ryder and the other pups.

Skye performed flips during skiing. Chase admired her agility and enthusiasm. "Rocky, do you want me to fly you in the jet back to Adventure City, to the Recycling Center?" Marshall asked Rocky as he skied besides him.

"No way!" Rocky said, "you were right, I already love Ryder and this new life". "Ryder is a human that no pup could hate" Marshall said.
"I agree" Rocky said.
"Me too" Chase said.
"Me three" Skye squeaked.
"And me four" Marshall barked.
Ryder and his pups spent the evening skiing down the slopes. After lots of skiing, Jake offered them some hot chocolate. Ryder and his pups were already loving Adventure Bay.
🐾🐾🐾🐾