"You tried to use the happiness Wanda was giving you to hide your true feelings."

"Yes and I told Wanda that, I didn't want her to feel like any of this is her fault because it's furthest from the truth."

"It's not your fault either."

"Then who's fault is it Natasha? It definitely isn't Wanda's and you're telling me it's not mine but I am having a hard time believing you when I was the one who asked for space."

"Listen Y/n. I don't know the ins and outs of your mind. I can't tell you what you can and can't do. I'm here as a friend trying to help you get back to your happiness. You asked for space, for you and only you. You needed the space so you could sort out whatever it is you are feeling so you can be the person you want to be for yourself and for Wanda. I am proud of you for being able to make that decision and be able to put your thoughts and feelings into words. I know it may be hurting you and Wanda right now having the space, but it will work out for the better. It's Friday now meaning you've slept in your own bed for 4 days, you've been away from Wanda for 4 days, you have had time to be there for yourself for 4 days. Now 4 days doesn't sound like a lot but even short amounts of time can do so much. So tell me right here how you feel at this very moment."

"Like the weight of the world isn't all on my shoulders at once, it's like there's an invisible hand helping to hold it up. I can still feel it, and it still weighs me down a lot but this week has been me doing things for myself the whole time."

"What have you done this week?" 

"I started a new drawing which is coming along nicely. It took me so many attempts to even get it started, my trash was overflowing by the time I was happy with just the outline. Oh I also spent some time with my sister, her wife and my godchild. We spent the day at the mall buying Halloween decorations and finding a costume for Monica. We had a really nice lunch, even though I felt like a little bit of a third wheel when Carol and Maria shared a milkshake it was really nice to see them again. I've been to the gym everyday. With spending so much time with Wanda I sort of let myself go a little not giving myself the time to go, so I am going to get back into it. Oh and then yesterday I booked what we needed for this Canada trip that we leave for on Sunday."

"You're still doing that?"

"Yeah, me and Wanda talked about it. We promised the boys and they have been so excited. We both know that we can't fall back into the habits of getting lost in the haze, but it will also be nice to get away from everything. It might do us some good, maybe help us figure out some more stuff about us as a family. We have both said as well that we won't spend every waking moment with one another, we will of course sleep in the same bed but there is plenty to do in and around the cabin to keep us occupied. Keep that distance between us even if we are in the same room." 

"Just don't hurt yourselves in the process of finding who you are to yourselves and one another."

"We won't, and if it starts to get overwhelming again we made a promise to tell the other person to take a step back. We both want a future together, and if working through our shit separately is the way that we can be stronger together then so be it. Both of us are ready to make the sacrifice so we can have a better future." 

"It's a mature decision that you both made, I know Wanda can be difficult to say no to sometimes. It's just that Sokovian charm she has. Just don't let her drag you down with her if she is sinking. I think she needs to sink a little to be able to grow into someone she is happy with, of course be there for her when she resurfaces. But she is going to be facing a lot of things she has never looked back on. I know she is starting therapy again which is going to help her so much. So let the therapist do their job of pulling those first few walls in her mind down and untangling some of those tangled wires before you start to.