39. DAYS BEFORE.

Jins Pov
October 24th

"Focus Jin...damn." Jeon yelled angerly at me as I had my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Tell me again why...I'm punching and not on a horse?" I asked standing up.

"Because you have to learn breathing. You should know that from fencing ." Jeon said making me squint my eyes at him as he smirked.

I focused and squared up in the stance Jeon taught me and he started off counting as he held the bag steady like how Tae did for him. I made the same sounds as Jeon to help with exhaling and keeping my stamina.

We've been doing this for over an hour and my body is drained.

"Okay we good now, go ahead and rest." Jeon said as I relaxed letting my arms drop to my side.

I sat down and gulped down some water desperately. As I did I watched Jeon punch the bag multiple times like he had no off switch to relax.

"Jeon your not tired?"

He stopped. "I can't be tired, I always have to watch my back." He said then continued to swing with full power.

I observed his demeanor and his over all look...he's definitely changed. Sometimes he would be a little arrogant but he still kept that fragile heart somehow. Taehyung told me about what Woo did or does to Jeon...that's why he disappeared for awhile.

Trust me I wanted to storm off to Woo quickly but for Jeon sake I don't want to gaslight anything while I have my own problems.  After Minutes of More hard Cardio I left Jeon and headed out to the field to meet Taehyung.

~

"Alright Jin let's see how your balance is." Taehyung said to me as he walked to his horse across the field.

I sat on mine with a fake prop to substitute as a sword while I watched Taehyung swiftly get in his horse in a cool mannor. Taehyung use to be a professional racer since we were teenagers. He knows his balance on a wild horse so this is nothing to him.

We positioned the prop stick up together and he then nodded fixing his bolder of an helmet with only his black bangs showing underneath. I sat up in a perfect posture position and Taehyung did the same. I wrapped the horse's strap around my knuckles tightly.

" READY!" Jeon yelled from a far between us.

He looked at us from left to right to make sure. It was silent...one thing about Taehyung he didn't care if this is training. He trains like it's the real deal and I need to do the same. I watched him stretch his neck and roll his shoulders intimidatingly. Jeon held his hand up for us to wait then Taehyung and I position the prop straight out.

Jeon sounded the whistle and I kicked my horse making him take off like a bullet. Taehyung did the same and we started charging at each other.

"Come on Jin..a shoulder hit will do it." I mentally said as the wind whipped my face.

Taehyung and I finally got close enough and my prop softly stabbed his shoulder while his stabbed my stomach. After we past each other I pulled The reigns of my horse back making him stop. On his horse he made his way to me.