6. WERE NOT FINISHED

TAEHYUNG POV

~January 20th

Things have been a lot weird since I saw The Queen with another man. I took some time away from Jin just to let things settle and figure out what I'm going to do when I do see her again.

Jin and I are currently walking around his castle Chatting and catching up before we had to part ways later.

"Your grace... it's been long since I've seen you. Did I do something wrong?" Jin asked me.

"Not at all your highness, it's just... Iv been in a little conflict." I said raising my eyebrows away from him.

"Oh? You need any back up?" Jin asked me getting rowdy.

I slightly laughed. " Please your highness, if the king and queen even see a scar on you they will eat me up."

Jin shrugged his shoulders. "They will be alright." He started. " So who are these scumbag men that we gotta beat?" Jin asked punching the air.

" Ahhhh your highness your wreckless!" I said aggressively wrapping my arm around his neck making him laugh.

We talked on as we made our way to the courtyard. This was really what I needed, just to be around my best friend and forget about my duties of being a soon to be duke. We took a seat at a nice glass table surrounded by flowers. Jins maids served us whiskey and we loosened our jackets and started to talk with the other men that were around. It had to be 10 of us men in different Royal lines, we were chatting about our duties, scandals, betting on certain games and women of course.

"Your grace... you love talking about women but we clearly haven't seen you around with one." One of the men said drunkly patting my back.

I laughed rolling eyes and took a sip of my drink as they all teased me. "Last time I checked your wife left you 2 months ago." I said smirking.

The men bursted out laughing as the the guy smile dropped. One thing about me, I know how to clap back. Jin had to hold his mouth to keep from spitting out his drink.

"Why don't you mind your business Your grace." He said mugging me.

"Ahhh don't be like that, come on we are drinking and having a good time. But I must say.... A woman has caught my eye." I said.

Jin rose his eyebrows at me. "Oh? And your just now telling me? Who is this woman?" He asked leaning towards me.

"You already know Your highness... Lilly." I said smiling at the sky.

The men rolled there eyes and groaned.

"Come on man, we all know she doesn't want you." One of the men said slightly laughing.

" She's just playing hard to get." I said. "She turns me on."

I watched Jin sort of shift uncomfortable in his seat and it confused me a bit. Normally he would make a funny remark on how Lilly rejects me every time she sees me. I didn't think to deep into it so I left it alone and moved to a different conversation. The second the conversation started to get good, The Queen walks through.