35. WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Jin pov

October 10

Lilly and I became settled back in our home for some days now and everything has been calm again. People still protest at the courts but the riots stopped. As of Wallace I have his wife a ton of money to help her and I paid for his funeral. I thought funerals should be sad but it was actually happy.

His family danced with his casket and everyone spoke loving things about him. Even though I was all smiles I was hurting so much. It was to the point Lilly had to hold me while seated to calm my silent cries. I'm thankful for him though. He was and still is the true meaning of brotherhood.

It's been a couple of days since then and I finally fixed the door. I heard our bedroom door open and out came lilly wobbling sleepily. I smiled at her as she rubbed her eyes and her bed hair all over the place.

She groaned. " What time is it?"

"Almost 3." I said before kissing her cheek.

"I should..." she paused and yawned. " Go to the shop..I have to finish this dress." She finish.

" Oh no your on maternity leave. I'll grab your stuff for you and bring it back." I said wrapping my arms around around her.

" You sure?"

" Yes my love. Go ahead and sleep." I smiled down at her.

She sleepily groaned again. " Okay I love you." She said now walking back to the room.

" I love you too." I said as she closed the bedroom door.

~

Once I made it to the shop I was greeted by all the women around sweetly.

" I'm here to grab some things for Lilly." I said.

" You must be Jin! Nice to meet you finally honey." The woman said with a strong southern accent. " I'll grab them for you."

She walked to the back and I looked around waiting. I glanced at the nearby paper stand and fixated my eyes on a name that made me shutter in fear again.

This is a letter to my son Prince Seokjin..

It started. Before I could reach to grab it out came the woman with a basket full of small machinery,fabrics and sewing things. I grabbed the basket from her arms and thanked her.

" No problem baby, keep taking care of our Lilly ya hear?"

I smiled at her careness. " Always mam." I said back.

I once again glanced at the  paper and grabbed a copy. I looked down at the others in the stand with mine in my hand and saw the same printed message on it.

I quickly walked outside and sat the basket down and rushingly opened it to read the paper. I continued...

"I am King Kim from up north and I am sending this message out to the city of New Orleans and to my son. My son is Prince Seokjin and he is currently with a dangerous woman named Lilly Roseland. They have fled my castle months ago and I know they are hiding out here in your beautiful city.