30. SECRETS UNLEASHED

Taehyung POV
April 24th

I stormed in Kings Castle back home as I managed to push the heavy double doors making them fly apart. I was in rage as I made my steps heavy pushing off the floor. I didn't like how the king spoke to me...I'm not his son. He can't just threaten me then hang up.

Nah it don't work like that.

Once I made it to the main thrown room I stormed him opening my mouth to say something. Before I could let out my rant I paused watching the king having sex with one of his women. I turned my face away disgusted while her crying moans irritated my ears.
I turned around and with my hands behind my back I slowly walked to them.

"King.." I started making them jump away from each other.

"What the hell!" The king yelled in a panic while fixing himself.

"You think you can just threaten me and get away with it?" I asked annoyed.

Once he dressed himself she ran off then he sat properly on the thrown. "You haven't bowed to me so I'm not speaking to you."

"I'm not bowing for shit." I said disrespectful.

He scoffed. "I always knew you were trouble and a delinquent from the first time you and Jin became friends."

"Are you done?" I asked not enjoying his stalling.

He smirked. "I thought you were away shacking up under Princess Marie?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah I can do that since I'm a man of responsibility and I can handle my duties while I'm gone...unlike you nutting in everything that walks." I snapped back watching his jaw clinch.

"Now...The question is how did you know I was with her and away? My mother doesn't know." I asked.

"I have my ways I'm king."

"I don't give a damn about your position. You threaten me!" I said pointing my finger towards him.

Once again he chuckled.

"Yeah your laughing...you seem to know about me and my whereabouts but somehow can't find your runaway son." I said challengingly.

In rage the king got up from his thrown and charged at me. With two handful's of my shirt I watched as his face turned red and a vein protruded out his neck. It don't phase me.

"Ooooo did I hit a nerve my king?" I sarcastically said making him even more mad.

Suddenly I felt a sting in my lip as my head flew back from him punch. I was thrown off guard. He has never put his hands on me...I didn't even come here to fight. I touched the blood from my lip and balled up my fist. I punched him in his nose making him let go of me and like perfect timing his guards came and rushed after me. My arms were thrown behind my back and my face now meeting the ground.

"You pathetic young brat!" He yelled holding his nose. "I could sentence you to death right now for doing this to me."

"I'm not scared of death." I said hissing for the guards pinning me roughly.