31. GUNSHOTS AND REALIZATION

JIN POV
October 1st

I waited for Lilly Outside of her Job leaning my back against the Cold Brick. I rubbed the back of neck and groaned from extreme tiredness. Iv been over working so much, even taking double shifts just for us. The baby is almost here so I just wanted to make sure we have extra extra money. I heard the bell ring from the store door being open and out came Lilly and the rest of her co-workers giggling and talking.

"Make sure to use this oil my momma gave to me when I was pregnant, your feet won't swell anymore." Her brown skin coworker said smiling.

"And make sure to please eat more then you do now!" Another one said making everyone nod their heads.

The rest of women gave Lilly different things and all Lilly did was smile thankfully and gave them hugs. My eyes trailed down to her belly and how big she's gotten. Lilly thinks we're having twins but I think Were having a big strong son. I smiled at her beautiful glow and how cute she looks with her belly as she scanned her surroundings to find me. I walked up to her and she instantly smiled widely.

"My love." Lilly said trying to run to me.

Her Little wobble was so cute it warmed my heart instantly. I leaned down and pecked her lips and heard her co workers "oooooo" at us.

"Bye ladies." Lilly turned around and playfully rolled her eyes.

They all said bye to her and I and we started our walk to the trolly as usual. Life here has been amazing! Iv been promoted to assistant manager, lilly even got a raise that helps tremendously as much as mine. We moved into  a 2 bedroom house 3 months ago and made sure the baby room will be right next to ours.

I held her hand and took her purse out of her other hand as we walked. Lilly let out a sigh then stretched her neck.

"I'm so ready to have this baby." Lilly said.

I chuckled. "I'm ready to see how he looks."

Lilly stopped walking. "Hey maybe it's a girl." She playfully argued back.

"Oorrrrrrr it's a strong boy. How big you are I can tell." I said smiling.

She frowned. "Your calling me fat?" Lilly asked with tears welling up.

"No no no no no baby I promise I'm not." I said quickly before she starts to cry.

I pecked her forehead. "Your very beautiful...always will be. I just love your pregnant look." I admitted as we started back walking.

Lilly blew air out her mouth. "I miss my old body...the girls at work said that it will take months after pregnancy for me to get back to my small waist." She worried.

She's so vein.

I laughed. "Baby...I will still love you the same even if you don't get your old body back. And besides... your new body will give me new places to hold and kiss on." I smirked.

She smirked then smacked my arm playfully.

"Nasty!" Lilly said laughing.

"I know but still..." she started then rubbing her belly. "Sometimes I can't help but to feel insecure."

I snapped my head towards her as she looked down at her belly. " How do you think I feel...the baby gets more attention then me now." I said playfully helping her feel better.