.8 REMEMBER IM A BLACK WOMAN

JIN POV

~The Next Day

I woke up with a pounding headache and nausea. I was laying on my back as the sun seeping through my curtains stung my eyes. I groaned and managed to turn away on my side.

"I should've have never went to the pub last night." I said in a groan.

I didn't feel like moving today, I'm drained and now with still being a little drunk... today will not be my day. My eyes were slowly closing to go back to sleep until there was a knock at my door. I groaned.

"Go away please." I said throwing the covers over my head. "Tell Lilly I'm sick."

"You can tell me yourself." Lilly said making me look from underneath the covers.

"Oh, Goodmorning Lilly." I said managing to smile.

I slowly sat up and stretched deeply. My stomach started turning even more now.

"Here is some medicine for your nausea and I whipped up a small recipe for your headache." Lilly said handing me everything and come water.

I took both remedies and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

"I don't even remember what happened yesterday." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really?" Lilly asked looking semi surprised but relieved.

"What? What did I do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but do you remember being in my room?" She asked.

I looked away thinking. "I do, I remember making my way to you since Jasmine gave me a hard time and you weren't there so I just drunk some more and waited. But after that I don't remember a thing." I said.

"What did I say to you?" I asked.

"Ummm nothing, just put your shirt on and follow me to get ready for your day." Lilly said getting off my bed and I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Lilly...what did I say?" I asked worried. "Did I hurt your feelings? What is it?"

She took a slight exhale and looked away nervously.

"You said that you love me and I'm a great friend to you." She started making me sigh In relief.

"Then you told me that- jasmine doesn't make you feel like how I make you feel." She continued still looking around.

My heart started beating a little faster now. Why would I say that? What did I mean?

"And that your in love with me." Lilly said swallowing then making eye contact with me.

I was muted after that. I looked back at her.

"I did?" I asked.

Lilly shook her head. "But I know you were just drunk so it's okay I didn't take it personal your highness. You have been very stressed." She finished with a smile.

She tossed a shirt my way and I put it on.

"Come on, let me get you ready for your ball dance practice." Lilly said leading me to her room.