13. THE ROYAL BALL PT 1

IT GETS STUPID JUICY UP IN HEREEEE!

Jin POV

Im In Lilly's Room as she gets me ready for the "big night." She has me in Traditional Korean wear and I'm thrilled for that. Jasmine on the other hand.... She still wants to fix our marriage so she will be here with me as my fiancé. I'm not happy about it since she did give me an ultimatum between her and Lilly but I don't want the village and other royals to look down on me. My father is already a disappointment to me so I definitely don't want everyone thinking I'm like him.

"There you are finished." Lilly said after fitting and fixing the last touches to my clothes and stood back to look at me.

"Alright, have fun at the ball Jin." Lilly said now picking up a book to read while she cleaned up her place.

"Lilly your not going?" I asked.

"Jin, of course not. You know why." Lilly said without lifting her eyes away from the book.

I watched her as she read a couple of lines in her book then cleaned up her area.

I cleared my throat. "Lilly about that night." I started.

"What night?" She asked still looking at the book.

"In the courtyard." I said watching her.

"What happened?" Lilly asked.

I smacked my lips slightly then walked up to her. "About how we almost kissed Lilly." I said grabbing the book away from her hands.

She tried to reach for it but I held it up. She locked eyes with me and then stepped back.

"Jin that was a mistake. We were just in a moment. Maybe to much wine." Lilly said making an excuse.

"Lilly I-" I started but got cut off.

" Your highness it's time for your entrance." One of the guards men said opening her door.

I looked at them then turn around to look at Lilly again.

"Just focus on the ball tonight okay. I'll be there supporting you in spirt." Lilly said to me with a smile.

It's amazing how she can hold her composure like this. We were in the middle of a very important...long over due conversation and like a switch she can push her emotions aside for peace. The truth is I wanted Lilly to be the one on my arm. She deserves to enjoy the ball she managed and assembled so beautifully. I hate the stupid "Royals only" Bullshit.

I smiled back at her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thank you Lilly." I said genuinely.

As I was walking out rose, Bridget and Capri came walking in.

"Your highness you look so handsome." Bridget said bowing.

"Thank you Bridget. I wish you all could come." I said after bowing.

"Don't worry jin Marie will be there so you got a friend to keep you company." Rose said playfully bumping me.

I smiled and bowed at them before leaving out the door. I fixed myself and made sure to shake off the nervousness walking down the long decorated hallways. Once I made it to the double doors I waited for my name to be called for my entrance. The sound of violence, flutes, drums etc, filled the room behind the door..I heard amounts of loud people too.