15.IM IN LOVE WITH LILLY

Jeons POV

"So your Royalty?" Capri asked me as we walked around the lighted-up pond outside for privacy.

"Yes, does that bother you?" I asked Capri with her arm wrapped up in mine.

"Not at all, I just wish you would've told me that when I slammed into you."

"Why, so you can treat me differently? You were normal and honest that's why I don't say Sir in front of my name much." I said as she agreed with a nod.

"But enough about me, I want to know about you." I said watching her smile away from me.

"Well my name is Capri lovingsmith. I am a daughter of a blacksmith father and a slave mother. I have 2 little brothers but we were all separate so young. I'm just happy that they allowed the daughter to stay with their mothers." Capri went on.

"Do you know where your father is?"

"Yes I do, he recently went into the army so he could earn enough money to get my siblings back and my mom to finally put all of us in a nice home." Capri said.

"So where do you live now?" I asked

"With my friends in princess Marie castle. We are all long term sisters really...so I have my own room. Everyone is so nice to me their. I go to the rapid lakes and waterfalls if I ever need alone time. It's very beautiful in Alvaro." Capri said with a reminiscing smile.

She is so beautiful I hope she understands that.

"I'm sorry about your family. I hope I can help with finding your siblings." I offered.

"Noooo noooo you don't have to. That's asking for way to much." Capri said.

"Why not help the woman I'm attracted to." I said making her blush.

"We just met Jeon. I don't want to use you like that." Capri said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

She looked  around to think. "I want you to be yourself and be honest with me." Capri said with a warm smile.

I kissed her hand sweetly. "This might be fast but I have never felt this way about a woman before."I said admitting.

Seriously I have never dated...sex...never had. But I somehow feel safe around her. Call me moving to fast but I feel that she may be the one.

"You don't have to be overly nice to me Jeon. I can handle that you have had a lot of women before." Capri said.

"Who told you that? I never even courted." I embarrassingly admitted.

Capri started to laugh untill she saw me looking away embarrassed yet sad. Iv always been the baby boy or the sweet gentleman. Women these days want to rush into sex and marriage so fast. I'm a shelter Royal so I never experienced the "Manly" things like Jin and Taehyung did...or my brother.

She turned my head towards her. "Your serious?" She asked.

I looked down at her and nodded my head.