33. OUR FIRST TIME

WARNING SEXUAL CONENT BELOW!

Jeon pov
(Flashback)
June 15

"Let us all celebrate our very own...Jeon Jungkook As I Crown Him as Your official GRACE!" Taehyung yelled as he badged me.

The Whole village was here in front of my brothers castle as 1000s of people cheered for me. I brightly smiled watching Taehyung finally sign the scroll and then placing the pen in my hand. I dipped it in the ink then in one single moment I signed my signature under
Hundreds of men that were a Grace before me. I glanced above my name and saw Taehyung when he first signed it then his dad...then his uncle...and so on. I truly felt like I was apart of this family.

Once I signed it he embraced me in a hug then pulled back with a wide smile. I looked to the left of me and saw Capri proudly smiling and clapping for me.

"Im so proud of you." She mouthed.

" I love you." I mouthed back then winked.

I tuned my head back to the crowd then cleared my throat for my speech.

~

Walking in my now all red suit with gold accents I engaged with other people at my party Taehyung threw for me. I felt powerful...even if it is as Grace. I now have an important title and responsibility in my village and I'm ready for this new chapter. Royals congratulated me as I walked past people here and there and I gladly listened to advice some gave.

While listening to others my eyes were covered from behind. I tried to move but they kept their hands over my eyes blinding me.

" Now who could this be?" I jokingly asked.

I heard a slight giggle and automatically knew who it was.

"Now let's see.." I said reaching behind me and felt a dress.

I moved my hand down and felt her hips. I instantly smirked.

" Is this Lisa?" I asked jokingly.

" Lisa? Who is Lisa?" Capri now snatched her hands off my eyes and placed them on her hips.

I turned around lightly laughing. " Got cha...I knew it was you." I said pulling her by her waist in a embrace.

She playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head. I couldn't help but to laugh at how angry she got so fast.

I settled my eyes on her focusing on her look. She wore a similar red color dress with black low heels. Her hair is curled in a fancy updo and 2 long strands of hair fell on the sides of her face. All I could do is smile and admire her beauty. Capri has gotten a lot better with her depression and I made sure to go through every healing step till she's fully happy again. Seeing her smiling genuinely supporting me on this big day made me extremely proud to be her man.

" Im so proud of you your Grace." She said playfully bowing.

" Hey what I say about bowing, the women I love doesn't bow for me." I said reminding her.

" I know I know but I just wanted to finally do that with your new title." Capri said placing her arms around my neck.

I bent down and pecked her lips.