.19 DUKE HOBI

Hours Before the Incident!

ROSE POV
5:00pm

"Thank You your Grace for inviting me." I said sweetly as I sat at the beautifully rounded table.

"Anytime Rose I figured you would want to get out instead of roaming around the castle by yourself." Taehyung said sitting on the other side of the table.

A candle light dinner was accompanying us and I watched him pour a glass of wine for me then filled his glass.

"Sorry I'm late." Marie said coming in and Taehyung stood up as she approached us.

"You look stunning." Taehyung said pecking her lips and pulling out her chair beside him.

"Rose you look amazing." Marie said gleaming at me.

"I guess Princess." I said shyly covering my arms.

I had a black fitted dress on with my arms out. I had a silk black shawl that draped over my shoulders. Marie has quickly became close to your Grace and she suggested that he introduce me to one of his friends. I never date and it's been so long since I had a man look at me...like...I'm his world. Basically I'm stuck on a blind date.

"Rose hush, you look amazing." Your Grace said sweetly.

Marie nodded agreeing admiring me. I blew air out my mouth and picked up my glass of wine taking a big gulp of it. I needed to relax and not be so tense.

I swallowed them spoke again as he poured Marie glass of wine. "Does he know that I'm black?"

"None of my friends are racist rose. I don't befriend stupid people like that." Taehyung said reassuring me.

"I'm sorry if I insulted you."

"No your fine rose. I take all of you very seriously so I have your back." Taehyung said leaning back in his chair then throwing his arm around Marie.

Minutes went by and finally the double doors open revealing a tall beautiful man. His smile was incredible...you could see it from a mile away. We all stood up once he entered and Taehyung opened his arms greeting him with a "bro" hug.

"It's been a minute your Grace!" He said with a welcoming smile.

You could tell he's genuine. Seeing his smile made me smile back.

"You know me I stay in my own space." Taehyung started.

They both walked to the table were Princess Marie and I were standing amd I quickly checked myself to make sure I looked okay.

"Princess Marie...rose...this is my good friend Duke Hoseok of Milan." Taehyung said introducing us.

"It's an honor Princess." Hoseok bowed and she returned the smile and gesture.

"This is my friend Rose." Marie said happily saying.

I smiled brightly and I watched his bright smile drop once he looked at me up and down. I instantly felt like crying as he looked at me like this. I awkwardly smiled to not make a scene and bowed to him.