.28 SOMTHINGS WRONG

EXTREMELY SEXUAL CONTENT!

Jin Pov

April 21st

  It's a Saturday Morning finally. The morning Sun gently beamed through our curtains into my eyes. I slightly groan and rubbed my eyes to wake up. I shifted uncomfortably feeling my morning erection stiffening more. I turned my head to my right and glanced at Lilly sleeping peacefully. Her hair was now bed hair Afro as I observed her curls laying messy on her pillow. She let out a small snore making me hold my laugh in.

She's so cute.

I rolled over and hovered over her. I moved her hair away from her ear and started to nibble on it. I kissed her neck and started to fill her shift in her sleep.

She let out a groan. " Jin."

I softly bit her neck and finally her eyes opened slightly. She let out a sexy morning laugh and stretched.

"Goodmorning." I said against her neck before my tongue glided on her.

She hissed. " Goodmorning."

I felt her hand run through my hair as she started getting horny. I blinded groped her breast making her breathing start to change.

We started to makeout as the first touch of her lips felt like bliss to me. I rolled her over on top of me as we continue to make out. We didn't have to worry about clothes since now we barley sleep in them. My hands careered her back making me feel the softness of her skin as she straddled me.

Blindly she reached in between us and started to stroke my dick in her hand. I moaned in pain but from her touch it's pleasurable.

"Does it always hurt like this for you?" Lilly asked against my lips.

" Sometimes...when it gets to hard it does." I said.

Lilly is a blank canvas and I'm glad to be her first and only. I'm teaching her more ways and information about sex and of course her own knowledge makes up for it.

I watched Lilly eyes...like shes thinking about something then she sits up and positions her self on it. With my dick still in her hand she lifted herself up and gently slid down making me let out a groan.

The warmness of her wet pussy made me so weak. She placed her hands on my chest for balance and I gripped my nails into her hips. She started to ride me slowly then locked eyes with me.

It's a comforting thing we always do.

Looking up at her I watched as she slowly closed her eyes letting out the most sexiest moan Iv heard come out her mouth...

"Mmmm Jin." She moaned throwing her head back.

Every time she moans my name it sounds like music. With my hands on her hips still I glided both my hands to her ass making her pick up her pace. feeling her ass and the force of her grinding on me made my eyes roll back. She placed her hands on the side of my face gripping the pillows that rested behind my head and started to pick up her pace. I wrapped both of my arms around her back and pulled her chest against mine. I started to thrust my hips upwards making her pussy sounds get louder.