37. UNTITLED

Jin's Pov
Same Day

My mind is blank right now as I walked to the stables and spotted my horse still healthy and well. I immediately got on him and I sped off to Taehyung's castle. I know popping up like this and on the verge of panic is not the best way to reunite with a friend but I couldn't stay at my dads castle.

The whole ride to his castle all I could here is Lilly's cries as I walked out without saying a word. I felt tears build up in my eyes again knowing through all the happiness we have been in...this most likely ruined it. All I can do is hope that Lilly forgives me for this decision.

Once I made it to the front of his castle I jumped off my horse in one swift movement and rushed towards his big double doors.

"Seokjin?" I heard a voice from the side of me making me stop.

I turned my head to the right and saw Tae's mother. Again she had the same surprised and denial look like the men in the courts gave me.

" If your looking for Taehyung he doesn't live here anymore." She said looking away.

" Do you know what I can find him? I'm sorry for the sudden arrival." I apologized.

" I don't know, he got married and l-"

" Wait? He's married? To who?"

" Princess Marie." She said lastly before walking away from me to avoid eye contact.

She got back on her knees and started planting some roses in front of the castle. I didn't hesitate to walk away from her and just head to Jeons castle. I started thinking about how much I missed. He's married...to a princess. He's now a prince. A smiled ran across my face as I started to feel proud of him. It broke my heart that I missed his wedding and again...I feel like a fool missing my Bestfriend wedding.

~

I walked towards Jeons castle and was welcomed in by Woo's guards. Once I entered I made my way deeper into his castle towards Jeon's normal spots he stays in. As i made my way to his room first I spotted a brand new portrait of Jeon in all white with "Grace Jeon" underneath. I backed up to make sure I read that correctly and my eyes went wide.

Again the overwhelming feeling of proudness yet sadness rushed over me. I shook my head proudly and made my way again to his room.

After turning multiple hallways I saw his bedroom ahead. I blew air out my mouth nervously and reached my hand out to knock on his door. Before I could knock on the door I got startled a little from his door being swung open. I stood still as I was now face to face with Capri.

"Jin...OH MY GOD!" Capri yelled happily as she wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a tight embrace.

I hugged her back feeling her genuine love to see me and she pulled back still in my hold.

"Jin...I can't believe this right now. How? W-when did you come back? Where is Lilly?" She rapidly asked questions looking around for Lilly.

"Where is Jeon and Taehyung Capri?" I asked ignoring her questions.

Her smile dropped and she studied my worried and panic composure.