3. HOE ENCOUNTERS

Taehyung POV

~December 28th

 " Jeon couldn't come to the match with us?" Jin asked as we made our way to our seats

" He told me his family had a global meeting for Goods exchange. His Brother sure is doing amazing things in their kingdom." I said proudly.

We sat at our original spot like every year to see the big match. Jin and I put in our bets for the match with the rest of the men who can never win money.

Minutes later the fight started and us men finally felt in our element. Beer and bloody fist fighting with no women to nag us is what it's all about. I lit a cigar and Jin grabbed us both big mini kegs of beer. The atmosphere was almost therapeutic.

" So how did the dinner go last night?" I asked Jin with my eyes still looking at the 2 men beating each other.

" Who cares, I left it early anyway." Jin said gulping his beer down.

" Oh? Why is that? Prince Charming couldn't take the heat?" I asked teasing him.

He hates when I call him that.

"Apparently my father has been ranking up his collection of women to fuck on. I caught him in the act." Jin said looking disgusted.

" In the open?? That's against tradition!" I said surprised.

" Precisely your grace." Jin said back to me.

We put our focus back on the fight and I scaled my eyes to the right and saw a women staring at me. She had beautiful blue eyes and long dark hair. She fanned herself as she watched the fight. It was rare to see women here, this isn't ya know.... A woman's cup of tea. The minute she caught me looking at her she quickly blushed and looked away.

" Your highness?" I asked tugging on jin with my eyes locked to her.

" Yes?" He asked still focus on the fight.

" Who is that woman over there?" I asked.

Jins eyes followed mine to her. " That's Princess Ramona of Salvador." Jin said raising his eye brow.

" Princess? Damn she's married."

" A widow your grace." Jin said smirking.

" Wait how did the prince die?" I asked curious.

" It's still a mystery. All we know is that he was out one night with Prince Woo and others for a Soirée and the next morning he was found in the river outside his castle." Jin said.