.24 SEX AND THREATS

WARNING SEXUAL CONENT BELOW!
Grace Taehyung POV
March 19

Being in Uganda With Marie Has been peaceful. My mother has been calling princess Marie castle nonstop to making me come home but I continue to disregard all of her rants...sometimes ignoring the messages Marie's guards give me.

Marie and I have been happier in our own space together. Call it moving fast but when she asked me to live with her here for a bit I quickly packed my things and followed her lead. Being here with her helps me get away from some responsibilities that are always packed on me and I thank her for being my peace any chance I can get.

I felt a hand on my face as I started to wake up slowly. I made sleepy noises to try to wake up then heard giggling. Once I finally woke up I was face to face with Marie in my bare arms and chest gazing at me. She continued to rub my face and I smiled at her.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I softly said in a morning voice.

"Good morning Tae Tae." She responded softly.

I pulled her body in tighter and now placing my face in her neck getting comfortable.

"I wish I didn't have a busy schedule today. I don't wanna leave you nor this bed." She said rubbing my shoulders and running her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmmm please don't." I said muffled with my face buried in my neck.

"Trust me, soon my new caretaker will come in...loud and annoying and get me ready." Marie said.

I picked my head up seeing her roll her eyes. I smiled. "You miss Capri?"

"Very much so...but I understand that she's happy with Sir Jeon. Even if that means I won't see her for awhile." Marie said following a deep sigh.

I smiled at her understanding then pecked her neck. My eyes landed on her nipples making me get excited early in the morning.

Marie and I weeks ago had sex for the first time together and it actually felt different. Iv had sex with plenty of women in the past but maybe since my feelings for Marie are serious...I actually made love.

I instantly latched my mouth and tongue on her nipple and softly pinched the other. I heard her breathing being stagnant and started to flick my tongue...then bite her nipple softly.

"Tae." Marie softly moaned as I felt her nipples get hard in my mouth.

Responding to her I alternated to her other nipple and cupped her ass giving it a hard squeeze. Her back started to arch as I gave her nipples all my love.

I dragged my tongue from her chest...to her neck...then finally her mouth. We heavily made out as she turned on her back rolling me on top of her. She started to bite my lips softly making it snap back to me...knowing that turns me on.

"Tae I want you in me." Marie whispered against my lips lustfully.

"I wanna taste you first." I whispered back about to go underneath the covers.

She stopped me. "Not this time baby...I want it so bad right now baby." Marie controlled.

One thing about her that I learned is that she's very dominant in bed. Normally I am and she allows me to be when she wants to be submissive. But, majority of the time she makes me go with her flow and it TURNS ME ON! Iv never had a woman do this. They normally just lay on their back and let me fuck but Marie... I take my time with her with everything I do.