•Bloody- Chap 43°

Start from the beginning

"Bruhh you gonna help me or what? Your just gonna push the play button on my signal anyway! And yes never ignore your gut feeling because it's a way of a Human giving warnings to itself" The girl answered.

"Finee, but promise me you ain't gonna go and fight with us okay?"

"What do you mean us? Hello you ain't gonna fight cause you're suppose to be HIDDEN Ace."

"Tch, I forgot about that part.... be thankful you have me protecting your crazy reckless ass" Ichiro chuckled standing up as he strech.

"Thankyou dude! You're always there for me" Nari stated smiling at the taller boy.

"OH yo" Draken with Mikey greeted as they arrived at Nari's house "Didn't know the Home God is gonna be here too"

"Same goes to you big guy" Ichiro commented back at Draken.

"Nana-channn~ I miss youu~" Mikey open his arms and hug me tight.
"Haha Mikey we just talk yesterday" Nari giggled letting Mikey hug her.

"Have I heard that right?" Riosha suddenly pops out of nowhere hearing the boy's voices "Ah! My boyfie's! Hello babies what brings you here?" She said grinning, snaking her arms onto Draken's biceps.

"Tch...." Draken frowns but Riosha smiled wider. She wasnt contented so she use her left arm to grab Ichiro's. The boy couldn't do anything but let her after all she's Nari's cousin.

"Riosha... I think you're making them uncomfortable" Rainari tried to stop her "OH shush darling, no boy is uncomfortable if the girl is pretty" Riosha answered back.

Nari sigh 'Well she's right, even in anime. Pretty faces always win'
"You can have that childish looking friend of yours while I have this two" Riosha stated pointing at Mikey who was clinging to me, making the two boys paused.

Nari sweatdrops 'OH honey if you knew the timeskip of this baby looking guy you may want to regret your choices'

On the other hand Mikey snickered at the two, well he have Nari all by himself while the two are being occupied.
"Nana-chann~ I want a lollipop" he pouted at the taller girl.

"Haha what flavour?" Nari smiled back making him happy.

The friends happily ate dinner at Nari's house. It's not the first time anyway, every time it's Nari's birthday the whole Toman will eat a feast. Of course Mrs.Kato gladly accepted them, for she herself knows they won't let her precious granddaughter get hurt.

"Then Nana-chan~ Thankyou for the food want to come with us?" Mikey smiled at me offering his hand, As I gladly took it and nod. Riosha, Draken and Chiro follows as well. But too bad Draken parted ways saying he got something to do, Ichiro was drag by Riosha to who knows.

Few minutes of walk we've finally arrived, observing the area I realize it was Mikey and Baji's usual spot.

"Eh? Nari-san?" Takemechi who was there waiting called out my name when he saw me. Turns out he was waiting 'wait I know this scene'.

Mikey let's go of my hand and told me to wait. He climb up to the monkey bar as Takemechi informed him about somethings. I quietly watch them at distance, suddenly Mikey's eyes turn serious.

The only thing I heard that is audible was "I've made up my mind"

With that An O form my mouth, and knew that shits about to get down.