"I really am sorry baby, I just let my emotions get the best of me. I didn't mean a thing that came out of my mouth, I was so lost in my own mind at that moment, I have never even thought about those things. So please believe me when I say not a single thing I said is true, you would have been a great mother had you been given a proper chance to watch your baby girl grow up." Wanda's hands cupping my face, my eyes flutter closed and I lean into her touch. 

I may be hurt by her words, but I do believe her when she says she doesn't mean it. I've been there, I said a lot worse in fact but she is apologising and making sure I have some understanding of why. It shows how remorseful she actually is. I turn my head to the side kissing the palm of her hand, a soft smile grows on my face and I see a lot of Wanda's worries wash away for just a moment. 

"I'm going to have to do a lot of pining and wooing to try and make this whole day up to you." I huff out a small laugh kissing her hand a few more times.

"I would say yes, but just you being open with me is showing me that we can get past this. This doesn't mean I can forgive you straight away and I mean maybe a little pining over me wouldn't cause a great deal of harm, but just know. We are going to be okay, I want us to work and this is just a bump in the road that we have to smooth over before we can move forward." 

"You are wise beyond your years Y/n, and it makes me fall in love with you even more with the way you see things in life. You have an extraordinary way of looking about things and your outlook on life is so fundamentally positive it truly astounds me." Her hands move from my face to hold the lapels of my coat pulling them across my body a bit more. "So tonight, how about we all have a nice family meal. We can have a small movie with the boys. Then once they have gone to sleep we can talk, really talk. About everything." 

"That sounds lovely princess. We can stay up as long as you need to and we can speak about anything you need to. I love you Wanda."

"I love you too Y/n." 

I wrap my arms around Wanda's neck pulling her into me, her arms wrap around my waist underneath my coat as her head rests on my chest. One of my hands moves to scratch at her scalp, and her hot breath warms my shirt when she lets out a content sigh. I rest my chin on the top of her head, my eyes scanning the surrounding area to see the world outside of our little  bubble that we once again create. I squeeze my hand against Wanda's shoulder and lean back to look down at her, putting some hair behind her ear.

"Let's go find the boys."

I wrap my arm around Wanda's shoulder pulling her into my right side, and her hands grab onto the front and back of my coat; her head resting back on the side of my chest. I text Hope as we walk in asking where to meet her and she gives me the code for the door to get through the back and meet them at the top of the shark tanks. 

Wanda gives me a confused look when I drag her away from the main attraction and down an unlit hallway, and to a door that says do not enter in big red letters. Wanda pulls on my hand, gaining my attention before I can start putting the door pin in.

"What are you doing?" Wanda whispers as her head tilts back to look back down the hallway, obviously making sure no one sees us.

"Nothing." I shrug nonchalantly as I go to the keypad.

"Y/n we can't be here."

"Says who?" 

"The big red sign right there." She whisper shouts as she points at the warning sign. 

"Do you trust me?" 

"Of course I do." I smirk as she sees where this is going.

"Then trust me with this."