"How did you hurt her?" I swallow the lump in my throat, the boys still don't know anything about Sarah or Evie and it's going to stay that way until Y/n is comfortable.

"It doesn't matter how, it just matters that I did and I need to try my best to sort it out."

"Just apologise, that's what my teachers always say. If you apologise then it's possible for someone to forgive you." Tommy passes on the advice but I lightly shake my head.

"An apology isn't going to be enough this time. Anyway, back to you. Are you going to be okay? Promise me to stay in this building till I come back."

"We promise to wait till you and Y/n come and get us." Tommy says putting a false hope in me that I immediately distinguish.

"I will come find you soon." I kiss between both the boys' brows when they scrunch together again when I don't mention Y/n coming to get them, I wouldn't blame her if she never wants to speak to me again.

I grab their hands in mine, giving them a small squeeze, before doing my little crouch and run away from the front row. I squeeze my way back through the crowd, everyone letting me through a lot easier this time now that I'm on my way out. 

The harsh outdoor light is almost blinding after being in the dark of the building, but my eyes instantly search for the main exit. I don't know if I would be let back in but I'm hoping I can somehow make the excuse that I'm getting something from the car we forgot. 

I smile when I see the same lady that welcomed us talking to someone at the exit, she seemed to like us so maybe I can talk to her. The lady turns to me and she smiles widely at me, and I return the same smile trying to hide the fact that I was crying mere minutes ago. 

"Hi, how can I help?" 

"Hi, I have to grab some stuff from the car. Am I okay to go out and get it then come back in?"

"Of course. If I just wrap this band around your wrist, then just show it at the entrance and it will get you back in."

"Thank you." I say as she wraps it around my wrist, and I see her eyes keep darting up to look at me. When I catch her she gives me a tight lipped smile.

"Sorry, I just saw your partner leave here too and I remember you having two beautiful boys and I don't see them anywhere. Is everything okay?" 

"I hope so. The boys are in the ocean wonder building. You know the one with the sharks. I sort of upset my partner and I need to make sure she is okay, because...nevermind but I won't be long. I hope." I mumble the last bit, but she seems to catch it.

"Why don't I keep an eye on your boys, I will give them a behind the scenes tour of the sharks until you get back."

"I can't ask you to do that. I promised them I wouldn't be long and I already feel bad enough leaving two 14 year olds by themselves."

"But you want to make sure your woman is alright without them seeing what may occur. Go check on her. I will keep an eye on the boys. Here is my number so you can let me know when you're on your way back."

"I…" I look down to her holding out a small card with her number on. "Thank you…." 

"Hope. Hope Pym."

"I don't know how I can ever thank you Miss Pym." 

"Just make sure Y/n is okay. I will keep the boys busy as long as I can." 

I look back at her with slight shock, I never mentioned Y/n by name. I think she understands my slight shock as she smiles kindly at me before taking out her phone and showing me a picture of a young Y/n. Maybe 14 or 15 standing next to Hope. Hope looks quite a bit older than Y/n. My eyes look back to Hope and she puts her phone away.