POSSIBLE REWRITE

Straight to the point, I think this story had become a mess. 

I've truly enjoyed it in the beginning and looking back, that might've been where it was the best. 

I think it went down from there after the 'War Ark' when Nana, Hisashi and Shigaraki would wake up to just kill off half of the heroes, but when I wrote the ark after that which was where Hisashi would wind up on that island with Eri, man, I messed up. That was a weird part of the story.

Everything after that was random. In fact, everything of this story was just pulled out of my head when I wrote. It became exhausting and it also become inconsistent, though I don't regret the time I've put into this. I actually don't regret anything at all besides the unorganized structure in which I partook in.

It was a good way for me to slap down some things on the table as my first fanfic. I think I did a pretty good job than others, and that brings me joy.

If I do a rewrite, there will be a whole new story as to not bore you guys next time. The relationship between Nana and Hisashi/AFO will be different. Some elements will be kept. Last chapter, when AFO somewhat takes Shigaraki's body will definitely happen because that's just too cool. I like villains.

Anyways, there will no longer be any more parts to this. I'm officially saying goodbye to this mess of a story. If you did like it, well, thank you. Honestly, I was going to cap it a long time ago but then someone said it was good, and that made me want to keep putting this out. One nice comment from a stranger means like, half the country to me. ALso, having so many active viewers (around 100)  is also quite the motivation.

Alright I'm done yapping. Thank you and if you want to read another story I made, than check out my profile. I don't do like multiple stories at once which is another reason this is getting completed. It's called 'The Decaying Hero'. Basically, Shigaraki goes to U.A.

Yes, another villain story. The writing style is different and so is the plot. 

Thank you again for skimming through the chapters. See ya in my next book. :)

---The End---