Part 20: Me vs. Nana

APARTMENT

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Today was the day for my class's final exam for the first semester.

Like always, I did the morning routine of brushing my teeth, showering and eating breakfast and I was out the door.

"Oh! Sashi! Before you leave!"

"Yes mom-"

(SMOOCH)

"MWAH!" Mirko and Nana said after pecking me on both cheeks.

"Okay, I understand why mother would, but Mirko?"

"Ahhaha! Your mother gave me a lecture that I should show more affection to others to make them stronger so I came up with a new move! LUNA KISS!! Sounds pretty cool huh?"

"Sorry Sashi, she's still working on it" Nana whispered.

"Well Hisashi, do you feel stronger now?!" Mirko asked.

"Weirdly, I do," I admitted.

"Alright!!" Mirko said slapping my back,"Do good on your final exam kid!"

"Yes Mirko, I will. I'll see you both later" I said as I quickly left the apartment.

"....."

"You haven't told him about it, huh Nana" Mirko asked.

"I just don't have the time too" Nana lied.

"Of course you have the time, you're no longer a hero so why wait?"

"Because.....I don't want to lose him yet"

"Mmm, he'll find out either now or when you eventually..."

"I know! I know I should tell him after the exams"

"Maybe, I mean sooner is better after all"

"Yeah, well I better get going too, I'll have to make sure he can achieve his dream"

"(sigh) You're such a mom"

"THANK YOU!"

"Alright, alright, get going already"

Nana quickly nodded as dashed out the front door leaving the apartment in Mirko's care till she came back.

"I wonder what's in the fridge"

AT SCHOOL

Me and my classmates were all gathered outside of the building and were taken to another big dome. We finished the written tests and for our practical, each student would be partnered up and would face one of the teachers.

The class and I had all passed the written portion of our final exam and after, we were taken outside of a huge dome that had a variety of comat areas such as rocky mountains, a big city and even a forest. Once we had arrived, Mr. Aizawa quickly explained what the practical portion would be. 2 students from our class were specifically picked and assigned a U.A. faculty member to fight against.

In order to pass, the students could defeat the teacher of, we could go through an exit the teachers were protecting.

"Alright" Aizawa said with Nezu on his shoulder," Here are the matches;

Sato and Kirishima versus Cementoss

Asui and Tokoyami versus Ectoplasm

Iida and Shoji versus Snipe

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu versus myself

Uraraka and Aoyama versus 13

Kaminari and Ashido versus Nezu