Part 67: The Will to Kill

HERO ASSOCIATION (A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY DISCOVERY)

After the battle at the hospital ruins that put almost all the high ranking heroes in a hospital bed, the society was not great. Like how All Might's presence gave rise to more heroes, my presence had given rise to more villains. It wasn't as chaotic as it was about 100 years ago when quirks started to appear, but the crime is rising and showing no signs of stopping.

U.A., alongside the Hero Association were both under constant fire from the media, general public and other countries who demanded that they stop the threat or they would have to intervene. Men alike worked hours a day longer than the normal working hours to suppress the people and the demands of those countries in order to keep their own peace and security but really, they'll be needing help.

"HAS NOTHING BEEN FOUND!!!," the head of the association slammed her hand down on the roundtable AKA Miss Rias," NOTHING? WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR NEARLY A MONTH AND NOT EVEN A HAIR WAS FOUND!?"

"We're sorry Lady Rias, but search after search, we could not locate or discover any evidence on where he might be. We even had the available heroes to investigate the lingering criminal groups and still nothing has been found that we don't already know," a man said from across the table.

"(sigh) I apologize for yelling. How are things with our heroes?"

"They are expected to recover and be discharged from the hospital, but it will take a few more weeks for them to fully recover right after. We haven't found anyone with too good of a healing ability except a few, but even then the progression is slow. Ma'am, I think it's time we really order our heroes to attempt a full elimination on Midoriya-"

"Nope! Not going to happen. I've already listened to everyone's suggestions, even those from overseas. I've already given the order that Midoriya may be killed but I will not give the direct order that he 'IS' to be killed. A 65 year old woman, the head of a respected organization suddenly giving the order to kill a 16 year old will not sit well with anyone"

"Yes but, if he continues to exist, the crime rate will continue to rise and more heroes and civilians will be affected. Please Miss Rias, reconsider this-"

"I've already given my response. I will not give out the direct kill order. End of that discussion. Now! Speaking of the civilians, how are things looking with our society? And don't mention anything that I don't already know"

"......For starters, U.A. has begun to give shelter to those who are in areas where the crimes are significantly higher than other areas. This has boosted the communities moral but at the same time, those who were invited into U.A's walls are outraged with the decision"

"I see. Well, we're still trying to relocate most of them and we should be thankful that the school has lent us a hand on the endeavor. Furthermore, I wanted to add something to the search for Midoriya"

"Yes! What would you like to do Miss Rias!?," A nerdy guy said with a notebook and pen.

"Recently, the revived Nana Shimura has been giving a certain direction on his location"

"Yes but we haven't found anything on the mainland!"

"Precisely. We should've thought of this before that is annoying to me now but, I'm thinking to spread out the search onto the seas"

"You want to go to a different country!!!??"

"No you idiot, I want to continue westward from the mainland. We've searched practically all of Japan for that young villain and found nothing but, we do have islands in the vicinity and right now I'm willing to bet that he might be on one of them......CRAP! Where was U.A. sending their students!?!"