Part 37: I'm a Midoriya

NIGHTEYE'S AGENCY

Yagi was given a test of snatching a stamp from Nighteye just like in the anime. With Awareness, I saw everything that happened in the room and how Yagi failed to grab the stamp but Nighteye had accepted Yagi and now he was officially starting his work study tomorrow. As for me, Nighteye had a different condition.

BAM!

"Cue our perfect timing!" Mirio said, opening the door to the office," That loud thud sounded like the test was over!"

"Uh yeah, I stamped my paperwork" Yagi said covering a bleeding nose.

"Yagi, hold still. Rivets" I said stabbing Yag and healing his nose.

"Thanks Midoriya," Yagi said, getting up from the floor.

"So Yagi made you laugh Sir Nighteye?" Mirio asked.

"No he didn't, however I already decided to accept him only because he's All Might's son and nothing more. He not lacking in skill or intelligence but I've seen better heroes" Nighteye said, fixing his glasses.

"Then I guess it's my turn" I said walking up," If I have to take that stamp like Yagi, then I tell you now that won't be a problem"

"Hold it right there, I never said you would also take the test. You've already been accepted"

"Wait what! Really!?" Yagi asked.

"Yes. He already has potential to be a top hero and I'm sure Nana had trained him well. She was never one to really hold back even on a 4 year old"

"You knew Nana? Is she the reason you accepted me, or it really because of my potential?"

"Don't get it wrong Midoriya. I accepted you now because you've shown you can be a hero but that doesn't mean I'm doing any favors" Nighteye glared.

"I see. That's good to hear that this at least is my own decision and not Nana's, but it's not like I mind"

"Congrats you 2!" A voice said behind us.

"Bubble Girl!" Mirio said.

"Sir Nighteye, I have come with a new report!" Bubble Girl saluted.

"Midoriya and Yagi. That is it for today, both of you may head back to the school. You're work studies will begin tomorrow"

"Good job Yagi," I said, patting him on the back.

"However," Nighteye continued," I'm sure you already know this but I'll explain anyways. This work study won't be as casual as the internships you students took before. You will have expectations, and your grade will most likely fall due to absences you rack up over the next few months. You must work here at the minimum of 4 months and be given wages. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" Me and Yagi said.

"Good now, Mirio and Yagi, wait outside. I'll need to have a small talk with Midoriya before he gets started" Nighteye said, walking over to the middle of the room.

"You heard him Yagi, let's go" Mirio said walking out of the room with Yagi behind him.

CLICK(the door closes)

"Nighteye? What is this?" I asked, facing him.

"I'm going to be absolutely frank with you. I don't trust you one bit Midoriya" Nighteye said coldly.

"Doesn't matter. As long as I'm getting experience then that's all that matters" I said with a smug smile.

"I'm certain you felt me use my Foresight on you"