Part 72: Infiltration Tasks

CONTINUING

...

...

...

"Just what the hell are you doing here!? No-eyes!!?" Bakugo said glaring at me.

"Bakugo! You shouldn't be calling her names, especially that one!" MIna said receiving approval from everyone.

"EY? I don't care if I hurt her feelings, but what I do care about is how she's no longer on the island! Deku was whining about not seeing her and now she's suddenly here. C'MON EXTRAS USE YOUR HEADS!!!"

"Valentine," Kirishima said," What happened? Why are you in Japan and why is your hair black?"

Good questions, but too easy to answer. It was obvious they never did interrogations. They didn't even tell me to sit down anywhere so I did them a favor and sat between all of them; Girls in the back, boys in the front. The reason my hair was black was because of the quirk I took from a child Slice brought back to me when she brought my clothes. It's called Trait Change. I can change the genes of my characteristics of hair color, eye color, and skin color though, the last 2 are useless since the Womanation quirk takes my sight and I'd rather keep the pale tone.

"I don't really remember what happened, and I don't know how I got here on the mainland. And is my hair really black?" I said cupping one of my cheeks,"I didn't even notice"

"SHE'S LYING!!!" Bakugo said to get judging looks from everyone.

"Well Valentine, Yagi said your quirk was, sleeping? Try using it," Kaminari said and so I did.

I lifted up a hand and pretended to struggle to activate my quirk with a little bit of shaking and furrowing my eyebrows and after a moment of holding my breath, I let out a gasp to really sell the act.

"Sorry but see, I can't seem to use it. Do you guys know what happened?"

They all gave each other a sad look. The idea they all had was common and even Bakugo's glare softened. To them, I was now just a blind, hopeless girl.

"Valentine.....I don't think your quirk isn't going to wake up," Kaminari said.

"Excuse me?"

"Valentine.....do you know who Hisashi Midoriya is?" Todoroki said, walking over and sitting next to me on the couch," Hey, I'm Todoroki. I don't think we've formally met"

"Pleased to me you Todoroki, and about this Midoriya, no, no I've never heard of him. The island wasn't very efficient when it came to current news," I said with a smile.

"Well...do you remember the villain attack on the island?" Ochako asked," Midoriya...."

"Was the...villain," I said," He was your classmate, wasn't he?"

'This is fun' I thought seeing all their sad faces.

"He has the ability to take away quirks," Asui said,"And so....given the situation"

"He took my Smoke," I said, faking a small tear falling down my cheek. In my female form, faking emotions was much easier," Now I'm....blind and quirkless (sniff)"

"Valentine-" Todoroki said as he tried to hold my hand before I quickly stood up from the couch.

"(sniff) sorry for being (sniff) A crier," I said enjoying my own acting," I..I should go"

GRAB

"No. You're staying here," Bakugo said as he caught my wrist," What are you an idiot? You're weak and you wanna go back into the city?"