Part 27: New/Quirk Review

THE NEXT DAY

The next day, after all the boring classes, 1-A was back in the training room where the same pillars were made and the students got into their original places. The Ultimate Moves they were developing were improving fast in progression and they even started to give their moves names to call out in battle if need be.

For me? I was coming back from the bathroom.

"Midoriya. You've finished?" Aizawa said.

"Indeed. I may or may not have held it in since this morning"

"(sigh) Moving on, are you going to train or just observe again today?"

Aizawa had been very lenient with me. I'm not sure if it's because he thinks I don't really need training on my Ultimate Moves, or if he just feels pity for me.

"(chuckle) Don't worry, I'll be training today. I have a few new tricks up my sleeve" I said giving Aizawa a cold smile before walking off.

Aizawa stood there observing like trying to figure out if what I said applied to what he thinks I meant.

'He didn't..' Aizawa thought.

I did. I absolutely did take more quirks. The 4 old people who were dying were perfect donations. Why? Because as soon as I took each of their quirks they passed away with their monitor ringing aloud with a straight line. I don't regret what I did since they were going to eventually kick the bucket so it was better to perform an act of mercy and help them move on.

'4 new quirks. Multiple possibilities'

"Midoriya. Are you ready to join us?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Yes but before you take me on top of one of the pillars, I'd like to try out a few moves on the ground over there if you will"

Ectoplasm didn't ask why and instead moved to a more open space in my classmate's Cementos and Aizawa's view.

"Perfect. Now Ectoplasm, I want you to fly up to avoid this, I don't want anyone getting harmed"

Ectoplasm did as I said and flew right over me as I crouched down to the floor.

"Multiplier. Strength Enhancer"

I slammed my hands onto the ground and after a second the cement floor suddenly began to break and burst apart like some type of explosion had gone off.

The effect caused a bit of rumbling to occur knocking a few of my classmates off their feet even though they were a reasonable distance away.

It continued to crack and deform the ground until it stopped with the radius being 30 feet full circle with me at the center. This was Proximity Wave.

I have the new ability to send a kind of wave that could, depending on the quirks I add, can destroy my surrounding area. By itself, the best it could do was trip someone over or crack the surface of glass but by adding my augmentation quirks, I can destroy almost my entire area creating the ideal battlefield.