Part 12: Festival Training

The next day, I had gotten everyone to come over to me and Nana's apartment for training. Because of what the class saw yesterday between me, Yagi, Shoji, Kirishima and Tokoyami they were all very eager to train. I hadn't told them that Nana would be helping us train so this would be a surprise for all of them.

AFTER SCHOOL IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENT

"Woah Midobro! Nice place" Kirishima complemented.

"Indeed. Your place looks wonderful" Momo said.

"Thank you for saying so, but more importantly thank you guys for coming"

"Of course dude. If we get to train with someone as powerful and smart as you, than there's no reason for us not to come, right Bakugo!?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you're here Kacchan," Yagi said.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN DEKU!!!" Bakugo yelled," I just can't let any of you extras get ahead of me that's all, especially you nerd"

"That's the spirit!"

A sudden voice came from overhead, and it was loud one.

"AHA,HA,HA,HA!"

"All Might!?" Yagi yelled.

"NOPE! EVEN BETTER! IT IS I" Nana came crashing down like a hero," NANA SHIMURA!"

Nana did a superhero landing in front of the class. She was wearing her old hero costume with her hair up in her iconic hairstyle and her cape making wave motions in the wind.

"M-M-Miss Midoriya!" Ochako yelled.

"That's right! I'll be helping you guys train from the request made by my son"

'Beautiful' everyone thought.

"Midoriya, that's your mother?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah. That's the floating hero Nana Shimura"

"I heard all of you wanted to get stronger so I'm here to help you do just that. Fun fact! I was the one to train Sashi!"

"Sashi!? You mean Hisashi!" Kaminari said.

"That's right! The one who beat 4 of you by himself yesterday!" Nana giggled and boasted.

"Sorry guys, she can be bit prideful especially of me"

"No worries man, she is your mother afterall" Mina said.

"Even if that extra was trained by a pro, there's no way he can beat me" Bakugo scoffed.

"Is that a challenge Bakugo!?" I asked.

"YOU WANNA GO!?!"

"Alright, Alright. Settle down you newbies. I'm not the only one who will be helping you guys out. There's one more person and I think you'll love this Sashi!"

"Mother, you didn't"

Mother only gave me a wide smile radiating motherhood.

"HEY HISA-KUN!"

"Nejire!?"

"You're supposed to call me by my nickname!" Nejire yelled.

She came in flying above the class and I, wearing her U.A. PE uniform and her hero wrappings around her wrists.

"Wait. Did she just say Hisa-kun" Momo asked a dark tone.

"Say it!" Nejire yelled at me.

"Apologies Nejire, but I'm not going to say it, especially in front of everyone"

"Nah ah ah Sashi. She took time out of her day so that she could help the one she loves!" Nana yelled making sure everyone heard.