Part 91: Worried Mother

<IN THE CITY RUINS>

...

...

"Okay everyone!! We have been ordered to take a short break by our superiors. Thank you to the kindness of nearby civilians, who provided the class lunches!!" Iida chopped, announcing to everyone who was searching or helping clean up the battlefield," This way now!"

'Woah. Iida seems a bit more relaxed,' Momo thought, examining the less serious expression on his face, as he put the helmet back on and dashed away,' Okay. Maybe still serious'

"Yay!!! Snacks!!" Mina cheered as she walked with the girls," Hey guys, have you finished up at your posts?"

The girls had all gathered up once Iida announced they had a break. Momo created each of them an umbrella, as want combat the rain that lightly poured from above, and soaked the dirt under them.

"Yeah. Me, Kaminari and Kirishima cleared out the area, but now it's time to clean up all the mess. Destroyed buildings, rubble you know," Jirou said, wrapping her warjacks around her fingers.

"Same here. Tokoyami, Shoji and I have also made sure no one was hurt. But, we do have to carry large pieces of cement," Momo said with a sweatdrop," I'm not as strong as the boys, so I'll have to do my best with my quirk"

"Oh c'mon Yaoyorozu. I'm sure your quit can help," Asui said with her tongue out," You can make explosives now. Maybe they'll need help lifting something big that needs to be knocked down a size"

"Hah.. You're right. Thank you Tsuyu. Maybe I can make another cannon"

The girls then started to laugh and giggle, remembering how Yaoyorozu whipped up a cannon during the joint training they had with class 1-B.

"And Ochako! I heard you placed Yagi and Midoriya into their ambulances. How bad were they?"

"Well, actually Midoriya was a bit conscious and Yagi- WAIT. Did you say ambulances. As in, more than 1!!"

"Yeah. Of course they'd have their own ambulance. To keep them apart," Mina said, making Ochako sweat heavily,"Ochako?"

"Uraraka, are you okay?" Jirou asked.

"When I brought them to be driven to the nearest hospital. I only put them in one. A paramedic was there to take care of them too. A man," Ochako said, internally screaming that she may have messed up something.

"Oh well, I'm sure it's fine Ochako. We would've heard something by now if it wasn't," Mina said, patting her back," Let's just remain happy that our classmates are going to be alright"

"(weak smile) Yeah. You're right," Ochako said," They will be alright"

bggrrr!!!!!

"Hey Kamibro, you hear that?" Kirishima said, taking a bite out if his sandwich, while looking at the main city not too far from them," I thought I heard an explosion"

"I did too. You think Bakugo's explosions may have gone off?" Kaminari asked, eating a bag of chips.

"I'M RIGHT HERE YOU IDIOT!!!" Bakugo yelled, snapping his chopsticks.

"Oh hey Bakugo!"

"It's kinda hard to hear with all this rain," Kirishima said, making a binocular with a hand and peeking towards the city, but then he started to see multiple helicopter's and...

"Smoke?" Kirishima said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Smoke? You think something bad happened?" Shoji asked, using his eyes to also look over to the city