Part 68: Nabu Aftermath

U.A. HIGH SCHOOL (4 DAYS LATER)

...

...

...

...

"Could you tell us what happened at Nabu Island?!"

"Did any of your students get hurt?!"

"How many people have gone missing?!"

"Have they been found?!"

"Is class 1-A really ready to become heroes?!"

"What's the report on Midoriya?!"

"Is it true he was there?!"

"Please, the country needs answers"

"I am not obligated to give or release any information on the incident. Now, you all have a good day," Aizawa said, annoyed at all the reporters at the school's gates.

'I can't believe that Midoriya was actually there on the island the entire time (sigh) it's annoying how close we were and yet none of us knew' Aizawa thought to himself.

After leaving the island, the class reported my presence on the island to the authorities and somehow and someway, the news of the incident was leaked out to the public. Of course, this was only displayed as a rumour but with the country's current condition, the media and all those who listened in will believe anything.

"Mr. Aizawa, have you been teaching your students right?" A certain reporter suddenly asked and that ticked off Aizawa.

"What...did you say?"

"I-I uh...asked if you're really teaching your students to become heroes," the reporter asked again a bit nervously from Aizawa's stare.

"I'll have you know that-"

" Now, now Mr. Aizawa," Nezu said walking up from behind Aizawa," There's no need to reply, please, we must not be late now"

Aizawa gave all the reporters a glare with red eyes as each one of them had shivers sent up their spines. Him and Nezu didn't say said anything else to them as the school gates violently closed shut to keep anyone out.

The school wasn't as it used to be. More dorms have been built on the left side of the school to provide a roof over families, individuals, and others who were all in the areas where crime was the highest.

However school went on just like normal, or at least that is what it looks like from the outside. Inside the classrooms, especially the Hero courses and the support course, the respective teachers were giving out a precautionary warning on how things would start to go and one class in particular had requested something that needed to be discussed between the school, Hero Association and the local authorities.

"They want what?!" All Might asked half shouting"

"I feel the same way. There is absolutely no chance I'll support this," Nighteye said from the left of All Might.

"Um, sorry but you give us more details before we start, coming up with rash conclusions," Fatgum said.

"Of course but first I'd like to thank the support course teacher for providing both Mirko and Aizawa a new mechanical limb," Nezu thanked.

"Ha yeah!!! My arm feels great and now I can even make my hand spin!!!" Mirko said with a smile while her mechanical hand started to spin.

"It was my pleasure," Power Loader said," But now I'd like to get back to the topic"