Part 92: Developing Encounters

<CONTINUING>

"His attack on Tartarus," Aizawa began, putting the class a it on edge," It is highly likely that Midoriya will attempt to break not only his mother, but the other league members out of the prison in the near future"

"An attack on the most secure prison in the country. That's a difficult goal, even for Midoriya. Mr. Aizawa, do you know when he might attack?" Iida asked.

"No. Not precisely. We barely have any knowledge on Midoriya, the league and what quirks they might have. Because of this, the commission has prioritized most of their security to Tartarus to ensure a jailbreak won't happen, which is another reason U.A. has volunteered to shelter civilians. Heroes as we know it, are low in numbers since the hospital incident as you all know. However, Midoriya seems to have done us a favor"

"What favor could he have possibly done?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yeah. I don't see him doing anything for us," Kaminari said.

"Whether he did it for us or not, he had gotten rid of 98 percent of crime in both the south and east side of Japan. This has given the heroes a bit more room to breathe since stretching out our forces did leave us vulnerable, but now, we can focus our efforts on the bigger picture. You are all very capable students, so the principal had given permission for you all to help in the defensive efforts against Midoriya if he does indeed try to start a prison break"

"That also means that you will all be staying strictly here, until you're called for," Miss Joke added, joining the other students on the couches," No matter what situation, unless you are given permission, you are not allowed to leave campus. Bakugo, Todoroki"

"I understand," Todoroki said.

"Whatever," Bakugo scoffed.

"You haven't been to normal class for a while, so it won't be hard for you all to start patrolling more frequently, but remember one thing. If by chance, you do end up running into Midoriya or any league members, do not engage. We want them to attempt to break into Tartarus for that ensures that he will be open. Call the authorities immediately and if possible, surround them. Our advantage is our numbers. Vlad King is also telling the same thing to 1-B. Be logical about what you're doing, is that clear?" Aizawa asked everyone, getting a nod," Good. You're all dismissed, besides you Shinso. We're going to bond over some capture cloth training. Let's go"

"Well, I was thinking that since we got out of the hospital we could-" Shinso tried to say but then Aizawa wrapped his scarf around his head.

"Nope. You still need training and don't worry about my condition. If I can still teach, I can still fight," Aizawa said, dragging Shinso away, while also being followed by Miss Joke.

"Be careful, all of you. And be the amazing heroes you all want to be!!" Miss Joke there the biggest thumbs up, lightening the mood," Bye!!"

CLICK

"There's no way we're 'not' going to look for Midoriya right?" Mina said.

"Nope. We're definitely going to look for him," Todoroki said," The area in which Midoriya was last seen was near Sushi City and it's hospital. Given that he can't move too fast, and that he's most likely pinned down due to the heavy searches, we can assume that he may be within a 10 mile radius. Good thing, is that we trained for this kind of situation"

"I don't want to be that guy, but looking specifically for Midoriya, is kinda risky. What if he and the league are together and only one of us is there? What happens if he takes our quirks?" Kirishima asked.