Part 117: Growing Powers

Shigaraki Quirks

Decay

Air Cannon

Radio Waves

Proximity

All For One

Regeneration

Toga Quirks

Transform

Rivets

Forced Sleep

Wind Manipulation

WITH SHIGARAKI (CONTINUING)

BANG!

BANG!

From where we left off, Hawks was keeping Shigaraki off the ground below, using his numerous feathers to stab and force him upwards. His feathers weren't the only weapons he had though, now testing the new prototype quirk erasing bullets commissioned by the Japanese Government. Unlike the God-Killers, these are temporary and weaker, wearing a light blue color but the more you have, the more effective they get.

Seemingly, Hawks had the advantage in the fight, but there was another contender. Toga was right behind him. She had gotten shot by the blue quirk erasing bullet which erased her Wind Manipulation, but in a few moments she'll be able to use it again and fly back into the sky and attack her target.

Let's continue.

"Not so tough when you're in the air, huh Shigaraki!!" Hawks mocked, knowing that he was at a large advantage in the air," You're in a bad spot in the air"

BANG!!!

"Tch!! Stupid bullets!!" Shigaraki hissed, throwing a fast jab to the left to create enough force to send him right and flaking down to the ground,' I'm not just some side character you lowtier. Midoriya isn't the only one almost as strong as All Might!'

Feeling inferior, Shigaraki had suddenly gotten a large encouragement boost. He may not be able to use most of his quirks as well in the air, but he had watched Sashi and Yagi fight before, how they moved airborne. He had been going over their movements while sitting in Tartarus, so that he may be able to do more of what he wants.

'....Hmm?.. Ah, it's back,' Shigaraki said spinning around in the air, head diving first towards the ground,' Stupid bullets erasing my quirks. Air Cannon!'

Hawks watched Shigaraki turn back, to aim his palm. His arm slightly increased to light an inflated balloon, before he grinned and shot off a large gust of wind.

SWOOSH!!!!

'(((!!!!)))' Hawks stared, seeing an invisible mass rush towards him. He dodged easily swing around the bottom of the attack but he quickly realized that Shigaraki had accelerated his speed falling down,'Crap'